aladdin818
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have 3 weeks until Christmas holidays. By then my aim is to have finished all my notes/reviewed all my lecture material atleast once so that I am not note making over the break but revising.

I have 8 modules and 8 exams.
My plan is (for next 3 weeks):
Monday, Tuesdays and Thursday - do notes based off lectures and refer to textbook on anything I don't understand and write these notes down also.
Wednesdays, Fridays - start doing condensed A4 summary sheets (1 a4 page = 1 topic) for every single topic in every module. I did this for a level and it really helped me absorb my info.
Saturday and Sunday - Mornings - make A4 summary sheets
evenings - review any A4 summary sheets that I have already done.

So what I am doing is
1. Writing lecture notes down
2. going back over the lecture and filling in gaps using a textbook by making more notes
3. making summarised notes based off lectures and textbook notes thats already done
4. revising off the summary notes

How does this sound? I am worried because of the short amount of time I have left before exams and would really like to perform well in ALL exams.
thankyou.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (95)
49.22%
No (98)
50.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed