aladdin818
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have 3 weeks until Christmas holidays. By then my aim is to have finished all my notes/reviewed all my lecture material atleast once so that I am not note making over the break but revising.

I have 8 modules and 8 exams.
My plan is (for next 3 weeks):
Monday, Tuesdays and Thursday - do notes based off lectures and refer to textbook on anything I don't understand and write these notes down also.
Wednesdays, Fridays - start doing condensed A4 summary sheets (1 a4 page = 1 topic) for every single topic in every module. I did this for a level and it really helped me absorb my info.
Saturday and Sunday - Mornings - make A4 summary sheets
evenings - review any A4 summary sheets that I have already done.

So what I am doing is
1. Writing lecture notes down
2. going back over the lecture and filling in gaps using a textbook by making more notes
3. making summarised notes based off lectures and textbook notes thats already done
4. revising off the summary notes

How does this sound? I am worried because of the short amount of time I have left before exams and would really like to perform well in ALL exams.
thankyou.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (8)
15.38%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (11)
21.15%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (4)
7.69%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (8)
15.38%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (4)
7.69%
I think it's an unfair expectation (16)
30.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.92%

Watched Threads