Sick of heartbreak Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Anytime I've ever fancied a girl, they have always found out and forced me to tell them, why???,what's the point, honestly, all it does for me, this has happened 3 times, is mess up and destroy my friendships, it happened recently she ignores me now, so why ask me the question, do you like me? When you end up ignoring me? You don't want me, so why ask?? I feel like there's no hope for me at this, it's always heartbreak and pain.
VaticanCameos
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Try and move on from these girls and find someone who will actually appreciate you I know that's easier said then done but it's worth trying.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Funny, I used to make my crushes relatively public often and only one ever sort of forced me to tell them. It was also when I was 12 so like... are you 12 or are areas outside of where I live just hugely less sensible about things? No offence intended, just genuinely wanna know if this is a common thing.
HawkEyeArcher
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've never been forced to tell anyone I like them. You are very unlucky.

But I do know what "sick of heartbreak" means. I'm more like, being sick of girls finding all sorts of excuses to not step up the relationship onto the next level which pretty much never appear to be caused by anything I do, "it's them". (When it's me I know it's me, they don't have to tell me)
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anytime I've ever fancied a girl, they have always found out and forced me to tell them, why???,what's the point, honestly, all it does for me, this has happened 3 times, is mess up and destroy my friendships, it happened recently she ignores me now, so why ask me the question, do you like me? When you end up ignoring me? You don't want me, so why ask?? I feel like there's no hope for me at this, it's always heartbreak and pain.
The key is to learn from your experience.
1. What is there to find out? If I asked them then do you behave weirdly, which makes them suspicious.
2. It seems to be a way they force you to tell them. This is strange in itself, but you cnat eb good at keeping it concealed, until you are ready to let them know.
3. Its not always wise to tell the whole truth when you arent ready to deal with it. Although honesty is good, then some people arent ready for it and it doesnt seem like any of these girls were.
4. Its not all bad though. You liked 3 girls and at least they all found out, so its better thna just being infatuated. You need to keep going and try to be more prepared. If you keep at it and pick carefully, then one of them is going to be flattered and return the favour. Its a bit of a numbers game. Dont let it put you off.
Judge Jules
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

They are clearly stupid girls so it's not your fault because they should be flattered not upset or angry. It's their problem not yours but the problem with girls/women are that they do hold grudges for long periods of time or forever over the most stupid things and are very unforgiving then they like to think they are superior to certain people and like ignoring, blocking people and to stop being friends with someone over the most ridiculous, unimportant things.
I was going to say in future just lie and say you do not fancy them but why should you lie ? Because one day if a girl did ask you and you said you fancy her she might just fancy you too so if you lied and said you don't then you will never find out if she felt the same way about you.
Those girls are idiots and they just proved they were never real friends to begin with. Or maybe next time a girl asks and you say yes then just tell them most of the boys fancy them too because then they can't start ignoring every boy they are friends with can they ?
Hopefully you will meet a nice girl that appreciates you

It's like if a girl asks a boy if her bum is too big or if she asks if she has put on weight and you said yes they get upset that you told them the truth or some boys would lie and say no just so they don't get hassle, but if they can not handle the truth then they should not ask in the first place.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (22)
24.72%
No (67)
75.28%

Watched Threads