The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I shower at home before going to the gym, and when I get back home afterwards. :smile:

The creepy old guys who walk around aimlessly in the changing room completely naked are something I can live without, so I change at home.
I've never seen anyone showering in shorts or covering up in the gym. Maybe a few guys did it and everyone just followed? Seems strange to me...
Maybe they are keeping their shorts on because they know you are perving at them.
I always get naked, put the towel round then go for the shower. If somebody wants to perve on my wang then good for them.
Reply 64
Quite right I go to a pool with unisex showers and changing rooms I'm happy with getting nude in front of strangers whatever sex it's only a body you can look at others or not it's only natural wether they are female or male as long as you don't stare plenty of women young and old use the open showers seen women from 16 to 60 naked washing and not bothered there is a naked man in cubicle opposite happening in more and more places European thing we Brits are just prudish
I just get naked and get showered - cant shower properly with shorts on. Your penis and balls need properly washed and dried after a sweaty workout . Don't be ashamed of your genitals we are all different shapes and sizes !
well I'm a male.And at La fitness all the guys strip down.And at times it gets pretty packed.
And yes I strip all the way down to my thong.And I know for a fact guys are watching.Then I get my gym clothes.And get dressed starting with my jockstrap,and go from there.

Nobody has ever said anything or bothered me ever,and yes I'm gay.But it doesn't really matter.If somebody wants to look,and crack a joke.I don't care let them.
bro ur swimming pool must be weird because never in my life have i seen a guy shower in shorts, ive only seen children do that but no one above like the age of 12. its fine and normal to just strip naked, everyone does it, its no biggie. its not like ppl stop and stare at ur dick.
Not that I really bother checking for it , but have bever seen people showing in shorts at any gum ive been a member of.

Cant wait to get out of the gym after so I shower at home, but only a walk away.
Original post by alkaeda
if i had my way, no man above 50 should be allowed to take off their pants/boxers.

I know alot of people in there 50's who are in way better shape than some 25 year olds.
a six pack no gut.And fighting skills to match.They would literally make mince meat of most people.
Strong bump, nearly a decade later :lol:
Lmao at bumping this thread. A quick check of OP's post history shows he was 19 when he made this thread so he must be almost 30 by now :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
I go to Sport Direct fitness and after my work out I strip in the changing rooms and have a shower without wearing shorts and from what iv noticed everyone who joins that gym just strips down in the changing room and showers naked. I only put shorts on if I am going to use the sauna/steam room.
I've taken showers naked all my life, at home, in the factory, in summer camp, the public pool, sauna, army, university, China, whatever. Except in England. Here when I wanted to go to sauna I had to agree to be properly dressed at all times. So I take a Burberry coat and a hat into a shower.
(edited 5 years ago)
I am a 49 year male, and go to David Lloyd Gym, I am by no means a toned and fit, but i have no problem with nudity, I will use the gym or pool, go to locker room, Undress , walk naked to showers, walk naked back to locker room, even hang out naked and air dry for a while, as I don't like to get dressed while still damp, I've had jock itch before( fungal infection) due to not drying properly. Too many of the younger generation are hung up about nudity, I think closed changing facilities in schools and swimming pools hasn't helped, its healthy to see other people naked to see that we are all different!
(edited 5 years ago)
11 year old thread!
Original post by Strictly Business
If you've noticed an Asian majority doing it, then its more than likely because in Islam its forbidden to show your private parts to others.

Especially on the bus.
Original post by Strictly Business
If you've noticed an Asian majority doing it, then its more than likely because in Islam its forbidden to show your private parts to others.

Chinese are Asian, but very few Chinese are muslim. In a Chinese gym nobody minds going naked. At least not in local gyms. Foreign chains might be more sterile.
The gym I attend has an open locker room(I am a girl). When I go I usually wear my workout clothes under my sweats or my bathing suit if I am going to swim laps. Now when I am leaving I do strip all the way down and change out of the wet swim suit or sweaty gym clothing back into my other clothing. I always shower when I get home. I don't have a problem with the short period of time I am completely naked in the locker room.
So many epic bumps by new accounts ITT, makes you wonder why people are Googling this sort of thing to be able to find this thread :flute:

I don't even use the changing room. I drive to the gym and it's only a 3 minute drive from my house, so I just finish my workout, come home and use my own shower.

Latest