The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Manchester ODP 2017 April intake :)

Hi, anybody here starting EH in April?
Original post by happybee

Hey, I just accepted my offer today!
I'm Charlotte :smile:
I only know of one other lady on facebook who's in, have you heard many more?
xx
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!, Im Claire, was chatting last night on FB ODP forum, great minds hey! haha. Are you looking forward to it?xx
Reply 3
Hi! I'm starting at edgehill manchester in April on ODP course! I'm Ash. X
Reply 4
Hi! I'm Ash. I'm starting at Manchester odp course in April! X
I am starting edgehill manchester In April ODP course, how is everyone feeling about starting soon?
I'm Charlotte ☺️ Xx
Reply 6
Hi Charlotte! Yes im starting in April! ! I'm so excited! Are you? Really looking forward to meeting everyone and start learning! Are you living in Manchester?
Hi Ash! Yeh i am excited too just want to get started now 🙈. I live in wigan so i am going to get the train there hopefully it's not too bad of a trip. Are you working in Health at the moment? 😁
Reply 8
Hi Charlotte! I'm living near crewe! Going to get train or drive! No im not working on health but done alot if voluntary work at the hospital and just completed access course! How about you?☺
I got told you couldnt park near uni so would have to get the train but i would prefer to drive lol i did my access course in 2012 and worked in sterile services for 4 years loved going into theatre to watch what they were doing so i cant wait to get started and be in there for real 😁 Have you any clue when we start in April last time i spoke to them they hadnt a start date .
That's great! I bet you have a good idea of what to expect then in the theatre!
I may have to just get train into uni then!! I have been told 24th April as a start date but they haven't confirmed and I'm still waiting for a timetable and need to sort childcare😬😬 are you still going to be working too then?☺
No i left work september just gone as i wanted to spend more time with my youngest son before i started. Pretty glad really as the course is supposed to be full on! I need to sort childcare too nothing like last min lol. I am slightly nervous though i havn't done anything like this in quite a while i just want to jump straight in 😁
Reply 12
Hi!, I'm Claire, looking forward to meeting you all!, Just sent off my bursary stuff :happy2::happy2:. Im also considering my options for getting into Uni, I think driving may not be an option due to parking??, actually cant believe the cost of public transport though! :s . Yeah I was told we start 24th April, could do with a timetable asap too x
Reply 13
Original post by happybee

Hi, I'm planning to take ODP in Edge Hill Manchester this 2017 and i have an interview tomorrow :K::K: I'm soo nervous~ Is there any tips you can all tell me or questions that might pop up in the interview. Thanks :smile:

Congratulation to everyone that got in :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending