I hate being black. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Today someone thought I was a boy. I was so embarrassed I wanted to cry so badly. I feel so ugly being black. I wish I was mixed. I hate my dark skin and short kinky hair. :'(
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Black Water
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Today someone thought I was a boy. I was so embarrassed I wanted to cry so badly. I feel so ugly being black. I wish I was mixed. I hate my dark skin and short kinky hair. :'(
Don't worry so much! Don't be sad because of one little incident.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Be confident in yourself. There are beautiful and ugly people of all races. If it's any cosolidation, the in the college I study I see black guys having the MOST sucess with girls. Like 100% without a doubt.
HotDetermination
Badges: 15
Report 2 years ago
Make up for it with your fresh personality then!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
Hey, are you serious?! don't say that.

If it helps, I'm white, and when i cut my hair short someone told me I looked like a boy lol. Black women are just as beautiful as white, sometimes far more beautiful. Don't buy into the standards consumerism is always imposing on us that women need to look a certain way. That's not the way beauty works. And honestly the most important part of beauty comes from within.
Supernova36
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah , don't let one silly comment determine your worth ! You are worth much more than that , stick will the people who already know that and appreciate you for what you are - which is amazing I don't doubt x
l'etranger
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Grow your hair longer.
Davalla
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I liked the bit where you called your hair kinky. :sexface:
Jimmy Carr
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wish I was black a lot of the time Naturally I want to act and speak "urban" like my Grime heroes, but I'm white so I'd look a total fool. Black people are the coolest race on earth
Black Water
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wish I were black. Black people are so funny!
Yaboi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I feel bad but I lol'd hard as ****.
Applepiex3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm sorry to hear this happened. Black girls are really pretty though! You could go for a wig or hair extensions? Hair transplant is also an option.

For that exotic look, try coloured contact lenses!
Praise KEK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Applepiex3)
I'm sorry to hear this happened. Black girls are really pretty though! You could go for a wig or hair extensions? Hair transplant is also an option.

For that exotic look, try coloured contact lenses!
That's exactly the opposite of what she wants to hear. That her natural features aren't attractive.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't hate it because of one idiots comment.
Racist to oneself?
Own it girl.
Nothing ugly in being black, sis.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
loool oh you already saw it, I just sent this link to you :rofl:

you dont know how much your smiley is making me lol

(Original post by Jimmy Carr)
I wish I was black a lot of the time Naturally I want to act and speak "urban" like my Grime heroes, but I'm white so I'd look a total fool. Black people are the coolest race on earth
no you wouldn't look a nob, it depends how you do it and there are loads of black nerds as well m8

and OP!!! What does your race have to do with looking boyish?!?!?!?!?!?!!
Tootles
Report 2 years ago
Actually IMO some black girls who look more androgynous are very attractive. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
sunshine774
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What? I have a black friend and she is seriously very pretty! The colour of your skin doesn't define you, it's how you act and carry yourself and how you treat others. It also helps if you smile a lot!
ChemistryIsBest
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 0to100)
loool oh you already saw it, I just sent this link to you :rofl:

you dont know how much your smiley is making me lol
:rofl: :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (35)
14.06%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.43%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (51)
20.48%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (37)
14.86%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (31)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (74)
29.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed