The Student Room Group

7/10 Looks for men

Hi guys I'm currently studying at Bournemouth Uni and I am extremely self conscious when I'm out with mates on pub/club crawls etc I actually asked one attractive girl 'do you think I'm handsome' and she said 'umm I'd say a good solid 7' is that good or just being nice? Is 7/10 for looks good or would maybe 8 be better?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys I'm currently studying at Bournemouth Uni and I am extremely self conscious when I'm out with mates on pub/club crawls etc I actually asked one attractive girl 'do you think I'm handsome' and she said 'umm I'd say a good solid 7' is that good or just being nice? Is 7/10 for looks good or would maybe 8 be better?

Why is it so important, what you look like? Isn't what you say and what you do more important?
Reply 2

the opinion of one girl really doesn't mean much dude.

and besides you put her right on the spot, no one you go up and ask that too is going to give you a 4 to your face, even if they think it.
Reply 3
Ratings are subjective as well. Someone else may find you a 9. It doesn't mean much since everyone will have a different opinion on how attractive you are.

Why would you ask a random girl how you look? Isn't that a bit shallow? You shouldn't need anybody to validate you- just be confident and believe in yourself.:smile: Now THAT is attractive!:tongue: You''ll thank yourself for it- trust me!:h:
Original post by UWS
Ratings are subjective as well. Someone else may find you a 9. It doesn't mean much since everyone will have a different opinion on how attractive you are.

Very true!
I actually asked one attractive girl 'do you think I'm handsome' and she said 'umm I'd say a good solid 7'

Making your insecurity explicit is a great way of turning yourself from a 7 to a 4.
if youre not atleast 7/10 and 6 ft, have hair... Lay down and rot. I can confirm :frown:

you will only spend ur life coping, working hard to make money and working in the gym to impress girls that will only divorce you/take ur money and cheat on you down the line.. and theyl never be attracted to you/love you.

thats just a fact of life and laying down and rotting is just accepting that and choosing not to workcell and waste your energy on that scam or illusion that making money will make them attracted to you.

Realise that it's all futile anyway. Lay down on your bed rotting, leeching your parents' resources, browsing the web/internet 24/7, never leave the house, never look in the mirror to remind yourself and thus keep stress levels to an all time low.
Simply LOL @ wageslaving away in 2016.
Simply LOL @ studycelling in 2016.
Simply LOL @ being stressed in 2016.
#laydownandrot
@Greg Jackson @richpanda
If you haven't got a NW0, forget about it. Maxilla intrusion is one of the most important parts of facial aesthetics.

I suspect you have a negative canthal tilt.

It's over, pal.
7/10 is good, you'd be like 9 after a beer or two :colone:
Original post by richpanda
If you haven't got a NW0, forget about it. Maxilla intrusion is one of the most important parts of facial aesthetics.

I suspect you have a negative canthal tilt.

It's over, pal.

Das it mane.

http://i46.tinypic.com/ibdyra.jpg
Obviously an 8/10 would be better, that's how the scale works..?? However as a girl if I gave a boy a 'solid 7' I'd think they were p good looking.
Reply 12
Original post by mdowling
Obviously an 8/10 would be better, that's how the scale works..?? However as a girl if I gave a boy a 'solid 7' I'd think they were p good looking.

at the end of the day 7/10 is the lowest rating you can really give someone without insulting them.
Original post by Supernova91
7/10 is good, you'd be like 9 after a beer or two :colone:

Waa? How do you mean?
Original post by cbreef
Waa? How do you mean?

What do u mean, what do u mean ?
Blood i swear student room is getting more retarded day by day
Were u dropped at birth geeza, how ya mean "would 8 be better", naa don -10.4 wud be better
Original post by Supernova91
What do u mean, what do u mean ?

How does one become hotter after 2 beers? Explain.
Original post by OfficialChemist
Blood i swear student room is getting more retarded day by day

*blud
Original post by cbreef
How does one become hotter after 2 beers? Explain.

Beer goggles x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending