The Student Room Group

Do you drink energy drinks?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S2M
What about when you were younger?

Weren't allowed them.

As a runner, I do have some tabs which do contain electrolytes. But unlike the energy drinks you can buy, they're overly sweet. They just add a hint of taste to the water.
Reply 41
Original post by Tiger Rag
Weren't allowed them.

As a runner, I do have some tabs which do contain electrolytes. But unlike the energy drinks you can buy, they're overly sweet. They just add a hint of taste to the water.

Ohh ok. I wish I was a runner. :smile:
Original post by TheProphetsPath
bro u gon die!!!!

bro all we need is COOKIES!! :cookie:

Shhhhh mann :rofl: it's better than monster :wink: in terms of volume 🙊 I'm a partial angel 😁

We don't need cookies actuall we need something else 🙈
Loool i know right omg u probs got like sooooo many spare sets of wings now! :rofl:
If u had monster u would have defo died already and not even got any wings from it so.. u right bout that.

no we need cookies!! oooh, what's that something else then?? :mmm:

I suggest you try redbull not the diet version or the zero calorie one :rofl: unless you're on a diet obviously :lol: and then you'll come back telling me "omdssssss angel that was so amazing the feeling, the love everything was perfect I'm gunna end up having it everyday like boss" 😂😂🙊

That something else is something you every one has :wink: :rofl:
Every single day. Only thing that gets me through a working day! I get the low calorie ones so i don't feel guilty.
bro u gon die!!!!

bro all we need is COOKIES!! :cookie:

We are all going to die bro.

Lil brooo!! COOKIES are going to be the centre of your life. You only need them after I've had them :wink:
This will never get old.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I used to when I was younger, but decided they were just a waste of money. They didn't make me feel more energised and most just tasted really bad. I didn't want to put all of that sugar into my body for nothing :dontknow:

How about you, and why?

I drink energy drinks if I feel run down.
Only really have them after college to keep me awake while I do graphics stuff. Brands etc don't really bother me, although I've found that I feel shakey after having a Monster, and completely fine after having a Red Bull.... Weird...
Reply 48
damn 50/50 split!

I do have them, tbh they don't even work loooool

i drank like 2 the other day so I could stay up and do my cwk but like 15 mins later I was struggling to keep my eyes open and ended up falling asleep :lol:
Reply 49
Yep Monster and Red Bull feature significantly in my life!
Original post by Sabertooth
Yep. :cool:

It's way too expensive to buy usually but it did taste nice. :biggrin:

Im jealous :unimpressed:
I use to drink redbull a lot during my A-Levels exam, but it has 2 years since I had one. I don't like energy drinks, just took them for study for cramming all night
x

Clear your PMs 😩 I can't even VM you lmaoo😂
Have never drunk an energy drink before and I am not intend to drink it in the future. Don't like the taste of piss of bulls.
suck my arse all y'all
nope, h20 only lool
I love innocent smoothies, mango juice and sometimes coke
Reply 56
I stopped drinking energy a long time ago.
Nah, but I do drink coffee.
I used to drink a lot of energy drinks when I was younger but not so much now. I've really cut down on fizzy drinks in general & find the taste of a lot of them too sweet now.
I've never drunk one before, and I don't really have the intention of ever trying in the future either

Quick Reply

Latest