The Student Room Group

UEA Medicine with a foundation Year 2017

Just wanted to make one so people could update each other on interviews, offers rejections etc.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
has anyone received any invitations for interviews?
Original post by fbme
has anyone received any invitations for interviews?

Not to my knowledge, only for the A100 but not this one. Have you?
Reply 3
no i havent received anything, but i asked them and they said invitations for interviews should be sent out in january, have you received the eligibility criteria form ?
Original post by fbme
no i havent received anything, but i asked them and they said invitations for interviews should be sent out in january, have you received the eligibility criteria form ?

No, which is making me nervous, have you?
Hey does anybody know when UEA start giving out offers/rejections for foundation medicine, they're my last hope so anxiety is through the roof right now aha.
Reply 6
Original post by doc.dolittle
No, which is making me nervous, have you?

no i havent either
has anyone got an interview or eligibility forms from the uni ?
Original post by muhammad7867

I've received nothing at the moment.
Reply 9
Original post by muhammad7867

I sent my eligibility forms back like 2 weeks ago. But nothing else apart from that.
Original post by Josyb
I sent my eligibility forms back like 2 weeks ago. But nothing else apart from that.

See I haven't even got any eligibility forms. This is so damn scary....
Reply 11

The forms are pretty quick to fill out and send so dont be too worried. Im scared too because this is my only hope got rejected from nottingham foundation year so...
Original post by Josyb
The forms are pretty quick to fill out and send so dont be too worried. Im scared too because this is my only hope got rejected from nottingham foundation year so...

Have you applied anywhere else for foundation year medicine?
Reply 13
Have you applied anywhere else for foundation year medicine?

No just nottingham and UEA the rest were access courses.
Reply 14
would affect if youre alevel predicted grades were high ? but my gcse grades are low and i dont meet the medicine course gcse requirements, and on the website it said if you dont meet the gcse requirement you can apply to the foundation year medicine course

have u received anything yet ? because i still havent received anything
has anyone got any interview invitations or anything else yet ?
Reply 17
Omg I'm so glad I found this thread I was so scared since I haven't heard anything from them yet but it's reassuring that no one else had either, this eligibility form thing is scaring me a bit tho what is that, I haven't got one should I be worried?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Addie_
Omg I'm so glad I found this thread I was so scared since I haven't heard anything from them yet but it's reassuring that no one else had either, this eligibility form thing is scaring me a bit tho what is that, I haven't got one should I be worried?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who knows mate I haven't got one either. The waiting is the worst tbh.
Who knows mate I haven't got one either. The waiting is the worst tbh.

I've been checking this thread everyday hoping UEA has replied to someone here, why do they take so long to reply. I emailed them and they said they are really deep into the selection process.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending