Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    back from holiday

for all those who have a stereotypical idea of magaluf i wud like to defend it and say wot a gr8 holiday i had
    gorgeous weather= luvly tan
    and the clubs were great
    its nickname "shagaluf" was not aparent at all. i half...no fully expected people to be getting randy up against buildings or in the middle of the street but nope. altho, this may have been because of a £1000 fine for doing so against a building or on the beach.
    neway just thought id say hey to all and see if anyone else has been away or is off to magaluf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    back from holiday

for all those who have a stereotypical idea of magaluf i wud like to defend it and say wot a gr8 holiday i had
    and the clubs were great
    its nickname "shagaluf" was not aparent at all. i half...no fully expected people to be getting randy up against buildings or in the middle of the street but nope. altho, this may have been because of a £1000 fine for doing so against a building or on the beach.
    neway just thought id say hey to all and see if anyone else has been away or is off to magaluf?
    Magaluf is awful if you wanna get laid...apparantly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Magaluf is awful if you wanna get laid...apparantly
    hmm well alot of my ugly male friends did pull but it wasnt in your face
    well it wasnt on a plate,u had to put in a bit of effort put it that way lol

ReputationRep:
    hmm well alot of my ugly male friends did pull but it wasnt in your face
    well it wasnt on a plate,u had to put in a bit of effort put it that way lol
    lol, fair enough, did your boyfriend go with you?

ReputationRep:
    lol, fair enough, did your boyfriend go with you?
    wel he came out on tuesday so he stil there till next tuesday
    but hopefully he will be a good boy! i was good till he got there so he shud b nice to me

ReputationRep:
    wel he came out on tuesday so he stil there till next tuesday
    but hopefully he will be a good boy! i was good till he got there so he shud b nice to me
    Are you really depressed and sad now youre back then?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome back!

ReputationRep:
    Are you really depressed and sad now youre back then?
    in a way yeh coz my bf is still there and loads of my friends. only 4 of us are back now and its not sunny enough here
    altho i did miss my family and of course my dog
    but hey thats the wonder of summer holidays, u spend months looking forward to them and then suddenly they are over
    but i get to be a big brother geek again and watch every night so all is not lost
    have u been on holiday or going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    Welcome back!
    thanku

ReputationRep:
    hey! i don't you, but welcome back
    it's funny that the day you come back from holiday is the day that i leave for mine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    hey! i don't you, but welcome back
    it's funny that the day you come back from holiday is the day that i leave for mine...
    grr u lucky thing!where u off to?
    but thanku for the welcome

ReputationRep:
    grr u lucky thing!where u off to?
    but thanku for the welcome
    sri lanka for about 10 days, and then india for about a fortnight....nothing special really
    actually, we're leaving for the airport in a couple hours- i should really start getting ready

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    sri lanka for about 10 days, and then india for about a fortnight....nothing special really
    actually, we're leaving for the airport in a couple hours- i should really start getting ready
    wow what an adventure! im not jealous at all :rolleyes:
    well hava good time and start getting ready!

ReputationRep:
    wow what an adventure! im not jealous at all :rolleyes:
    well hava good time and start getting ready!
    i really don't find it too exciting now- i've been there like 7/8 times each....
    and i might start getting ready, but i've been walking around in my boxers for about 3 hrs now...it's so hot, i can't be bothered!

ReputationRep:
    in a way yeh coz my bf is still there and loads of my friends. only 4 of us are back now and its not sunny enough here
    altho i did miss my family and of course my dog
    but hey thats the wonder of summer holidays, u spend months looking forward to them and then suddenly they are over
    but i get to be a big brother geek again and watch every night so all is not lost
    have u been on holiday or going?
    Aww, obviously didnt have a good enough time then! Im off to laganas for 2 weeks at the end of the month, cant wait

ReputationRep:
    back from holiday

and the clubs were great

got back from Paphos a few days ago, seems that is more easy to pull

got Laganas to look forward to soon as well, think im gunna be a blackman by the time i get back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)

got back from Paphos a few days ago, seems that is more easy to pull

got Laganas to look forward to soon as well, think im gunna be a blackman by the time i get back
    Nothing wrong being black you racist mofo!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong being black you racist mofo!
    id like you to highlight the racist part of my statement please

you seem to have jumped the gun...

ReputationRep:
    Hiya

Just got back from maga bout 2 weeks ago, absolutely loved it.

Clubs were just truly immense.

Where abouts did you stay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stuart_dcot)
    Hiya

Just got back from maga bout 2 weeks ago, absolutely loved it.

Clubs were just truly immense.

Where abouts did you stay?
    don bigote hotel in palmanova
    how bout u?
    yeh clubs wer great! thought bcm was going to be totally overrated but was sooo gd especially foam party...wow

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.