The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Yeah, a pleasent idea for once... :biggrin:
Reply 41
I gave my return bus ticket to a random person at the bus stop today because I din't need it anymore :smile:
Pegasus
I gave my return bus ticket to a random person at the bus stop today because I din't need it anymore :smile:

I found a 10 pound note on the floor in merry hill. I was going to give it to charity, but my friend nicked it and bought a PC game.

Let that be a lesson to you.
Pegasus
:smile: :smile: :smile:

To spread goodwill and happiness

To make people smile

I think all the hot weather has gone to my head :rolleyes: :smile:

Who wants to join?

Current Members

wiwarin_mir
Whats_The_411?
Rose in Bloom
(goldenbarnes)
SiAnY
lubilu
randdom
roseonthegrave
scarlet ibis
Homegrownkitten
Amb1
sparklyteacosie
firebladez777.5

I'd like to join! lol oooh, my first society! lol :biggrin:
Reply 44
I thought I'd bump this thread up to see what the society's members had been up to of late! :smile:
Reply 45
hehe, iv been good...i put lots of change in a cancer research box last week.
i normally ignore those things :rolleyes:
Reply 46
neha p
hehe, iv been good...i put lots of change in a cancer research box last week.
i normally ignore those things :rolleyes:

yay the thread is alive again! :smile:

I made my friend feel better about her exam results this week, because she didn't get the grades she wanted.
Reply 47
Friday evening I sat with a very ill and old (poor hearing and eyesight with restricted mobility) patient in a ward, while she depressingly told me how she's so alone and that no one ever talks to her. :frown:

Made me think..I might/will end up like that one day :frown:
Reply 48
Pegasus

I made my friend feel better about her exam results this week, because she didn't get the grades she wanted.

Which reminds me I also hugged a random person I didn't know on results day because they were jumping up and down shouting that they'd got into Southampton uni. :biggrin:
Reply 49
Pegasus

im trying very hard to help sort out someone's problem at the moment....
*sigh* its hard if they dont tell you what it is and you arent god :rolleyes:
Reply 50
sign me up.
Reply 51
hihihihi
Made me think..I might/will end up like that one day :frown:

I'm sure you won't...and even if you do you'll have a fun and happy life to look back on! :smile:

When I'm old I want to be one of those crazy people at the bus stop who talk to you about how they made and lost a million. :tongue:
Reply 52
vienna95
sign me up.

:eek: your not in d+d!!! it cant survive without the brilliant wrath of vienna! :wink:
Can I sign up please.It will be my first group.And i always give my seat on a bus if someone needs it more than I do.Plus I helped a lady with her shopping the other day.
Reply 54
LittleMissShine
Can I sign up please.It will be my first group.And i always give my seat on a bus if someone needs it more than I do.Plus I helped a lady with her shopping the other day.

i did that when i went shopping for my shoes. the poor women was blind and she needed help crossing the raod and i also held her shopping for her :smile:
Reply 55
I wanna joiN! :biggrin:
Reply 56
Adhsur
I wanna joiN! :biggrin:

Nooooooooo don't let these commies take you too!
Reply 57
ZJuwelH
Nooooooooo don't let these commies take you too!

What do you have against my cul.....society?...
i brought the Big Issue from a homeless bloke. he seemed so happy
scarlet ibis
i brought the Big Issue from a homeless bloke. he seemed so happy

I bought the big Issue as well the other day and the man smiled at me and wished me a nice day.

Latest

Trending

Trending