Turn on thread page Beta

UKL Goodwill and Happiness society watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, a pleasent idea for once...

ReputationRep:
    I gave my return bus ticket to a random person at the bus stop today because I din't need it anymore

(Original post by Pegasus)
    I gave my return bus ticket to a random person at the bus stop today because I din't need it anymore
    I found a 10 pound note on the floor in merry hill. I was going to give it to charity, but my friend nicked it and bought a PC game.

Let that be a lesson to you.

ReputationRep:
    • To spread goodwill and happiness
    • To make people smile

I think all the hot weather has gone to my head :rolleyes:

Who wants to join?

Current Members

wiwarin_mir
    Whats_The_411?
    Rose in Bloom
    (goldenbarnes)
    SiAnY
    lubilu
    randdom
    roseonthegrave
    scarlet ibis
    Homegrownkitten
    Amb1
    sparklyteacosie
    firebladez777.5

I'd like to join! lol oooh, my first society! lol

ReputationRep:
    I thought I'd bump this thread up to see what the society's members had been up to of late!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, iv been good...i put lots of change in a cancer research box last week.
    i normally ignore those things :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    hehe, iv been good...i put lots of change in a cancer research box last week.
    i normally ignore those things :rolleyes:
    yay the thread is alive again!

I made my friend feel better about her exam results this week, because she didn't get the grades she wanted.

ReputationRep:
    Friday evening I sat with a very ill and old (poor hearing and eyesight with restricted mobility) patient in a ward, while she depressingly told me how she's so alone and that no one ever talks to her.

Made me think..I might/will end up like that one day

ReputationRep:

I made my friend feel better about her exam results this week, because she didn't get the grades she wanted.
    Which reminds me I also hugged a random person I didn't know on results day because they were jumping up and down shouting that they'd got into Southampton uni.

ReputationRep:

im trying very hard to help sort out someone's problem at the moment....
    *sigh* its hard if they dont tell you what it is and you arent god :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    sign me up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    Made me think..I might/will end up like that one day
    I'm sure you won't...and even if you do you'll have a fun and happy life to look back on!

When I'm old I want to be one of those crazy people at the bus stop who talk to you about how they made and lost a million.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    sign me up.
    :eek: your not in d+d!!! it cant survive without the brilliant wrath of vienna!

ReputationRep:
    Can I sign up please.It will be my first group.And i always give my seat on a bus if someone needs it more than I do.Plus I helped a lady with her shopping the other day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissShine)
    Can I sign up please.It will be my first group.And i always give my seat on a bus if someone needs it more than I do.Plus I helped a lady with her shopping the other day.
    i did that when i went shopping for my shoes. the poor women was blind and she needed help crossing the raod and i also held her shopping for her

ReputationRep:
    I wanna joiN!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I wanna joiN!
    Nooooooooo don't let these commies take you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Nooooooooo don't let these commies take you too!
    What do you have against my cul.....society?...

ReputationRep:
    i brought the Big Issue from a homeless bloke. he seemed so happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    i brought the Big Issue from a homeless bloke. he seemed so happy
    I bought the big Issue as well the other day and the man smiled at me and wished me a nice day.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.