Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Hey Liam...how are u doing?

(I thought tanning made ur legs hurt:p:D)...
    Yeah it did, but they are a nice brown colour now :cool: plus there is a bit more to finish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Baby pic? I was a whole five years old in it! And until about three or four years ago, that was my passport photo :cool:
    cute pic my dear....
    (I was bald when I was young)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Yeah it did, but they are a nice brown colour now :cool: plus there is a bit more to finish
    lucky u!!!..*feels jealous*..
    I burn and peel instead of tanning....at the moment I look soooooo white, that it looks sick!

ReputationRep:
    Ah that

I randomly came up with the word - I've been known for raping the English language, however I like to think I'm contributing to it.

It's like a mixture of adore/like/love, but it's just a nice sounding word. e.g., I wuffle Ellie! Much wuffles, et cetera.

Now you all think I'm mad...damn.
    ill join your campaign!

ReputationRep:
    lucky u!!!..*feels jealous*..
    I burn and peel instead of tanning....at the moment I look soooooo white, that it looks sick!
    awww . I burn as well, but i then tan a few days later

ReputationRep:
    awww . I burn as well, but i then tan a few days later
    that happens to everyone. Dont you hate it when youre legs get blobs of colour rather than all smoothly tanned?

ReputationRep:
    Baby pic? I was a whole five years old in it! And until about three or four years ago, that was my passport photo :cool:
    Cool! UKL needs more toddler pics. <<<not to be cruelly misinterpreted by some

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.

Well...

H&E (okay, so quite a lot of my people just live inside Oxbridge and the Debate forum), Ellie, Llamas, noctivaga, HS (is the best ), Invisible, Baz, corey, mobbdeeprob, musicman, fishpaste, Min, gzftan, Acaila, Jools, Huntroyde, Frances, shiny, Helenia, crana, Wolfie, Pegasus, Siany, Amrad, 2776...et cetera.

And many others who I've never really spoken to but their posts are lovely. In fact, the majority of people on here are wonderful, bar a very small minority
    :eek: That's me!!!!

Ta deary..you're lovely too! ..and the pic is lovely as well

People i like on the forum....everyone i chat to reguarly...a lot of them in the cam subforum....special mentions go to Deianra, Ellie, Squishy, Invisible, Acaila, Pol, Scarlet Ibis, Crana, Willa(2), Musicboy, Mobbdeeprob and ThornsnRoses....erm...there's probably more....if i've missed anyone out...lemme know and a subsequent edit will be done!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    ill join your campaign!
    Wow, fantastic! Personally, wuffle is just simply such a great word! It doesn't matter, I'll take over the OED someday and they'll have to put it in. I mean, va va voom's in there...wuffle's so much better!

cute pic my dear....
    (I was bald when I was young)
    Ta dear, it's a shame though. It's actually quite upsetting that I looked way better aged five than now

(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Dearie, I've given up on spelling your name. You're simply Rob from now on, the mobbdeep bit is way too hard to remember

ReputationRep:
    Ah that

I randomly came up with the word - I've been known for raping the English language, however I like to think I'm contributing to it.

It's like a mixture of adore/like/love, but it's just a nice sounding word. e.g., I wuffle Ellie! Much wuffles, et cetera.

Now you all think I'm mad...damn.
    I wuffle meg!

ReputationRep:
    Who could cruelly misinterpret that?!?!!? :confused:

G

ReputationRep:
    I have one on UKL as well, around the age of 5 I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    that happens to everyone. Dont you hate it when youre legs get blobs of colour rather than all smoothly tanned?

Yes but its nearly complete now :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Dearie, I've given up on spelling your name. You're simply Rob from now on, the mobbdeep bit is way too hard to remember
    That's cool by me (seeing as it's my name!).

For all his nicer points - musicboy calls me mobb. He should desist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Who could cruelly misinterpret that?!?!!? :confused:

G
    A cruel person, lol.

I've already taken a panning on the 'ban internet chat rooms' thread - after somebody (not so subtly) suggested that I was a fan of Yahoo Chat.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but its nearly complete now :cool:
    my arms are nice now ...one nice tan ...because theyre in the sun 24/7 but for some reason my hands are a little darker than the rest of my arms.

My legs have spots of colours, but theyre generally still quite pale.

ReputationRep:
    A cruel person, lol.

I've already taken a panning on the 'ban internet chat rooms' thread - after somebody (not so subtly) suggested that I was a fan of Yahoo Chat.
    They're just jealous of your modelling talents

G

ReputationRep:
    G - i havent forgotten the rep i owe you ...will give to you in due course

ReputationRep:
    P.S Why can't my name have the smiley face after it, like it used to?

ReputationRep:
    do you guys actually wear sun screen...lol i can still feel my face and arms burn

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.