Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Members you like watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    G - i havent forgotten the rep i owe you ...will give to you in due course
    Cheers hun.....i forgot you!! How could i!!*slaps self on face* Your name will be added too!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Cheers hun.....i forgot you!! How could i!!*slaps self on face* Your name will be added too!!

G
    added where? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I quite like Whats_the_411, sublime_envy (she's hilarious!), SiAnY, Ellie4, wiwarin_mir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    I quite like Whats_the_411, sublime_envy (she's hilarious!), SiAnY, Ellie4, wiwarin_mir
    Thank you kind sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Thank you kind sir.
    No problem mate!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks sweetie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Thanks sweetie
    No problem hun

ReputationRep:
    No problem hun
    I put you in my sig too

ReputationRep:
    I put you in my sig too
    Yay! Finally in someone's sig! Thank you Ellie. I don't have a members sig but I did give you some rep. Think of that as a thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Finally in someone's sig! Thank you Ellie. I don't have a members sig but I did give you some rep. Think of that as a thank you!
    Heh, you have a grey gem so it doesn't count, but the message was very nice, and that's what counts

ReputationRep:
    me likes Bono now...lol...he's so funny...

ReputationRep:
    Heh, you have a grey gem so it doesn't count, but the message was very nice, and that's what counts
    Never mind. A little disagreement got me the grey gem! Damn. But the person and I have sorted it out. Oh, and glad you liked the message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    added where? :confused:
    To my members i like post

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    HS is the nicest member out of those you picked, I agree.
    she's my favourite w2s is gorgeous but she makes me feel stupid and ickle_katie is lovly but scorned me

ReputationRep:
    Oh thanks guys! And parkerboy that was such a lovely thing to write about me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Oh thanks guys! And parkerboy that was such a lovely thing to write about me...
    anyday sweetheart cos katie made me sad, she likes paul more than me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parkerboy)
    anyday sweetheart cos katie made me sad, she likes paul more than me

Well I'd always like you the best...

ReputationRep:
    Don't know many people here. Fishpaste because he's my girlfriend and NDGAARONDI because anyone who makes law sound cool is cool.

ReputationRep:
    Considering that W2S, Ickle Katy and HAS have no pics posted on UKL, it's interesting where these comments come from...
    i know them w2s is on the BL site, katie on the EX and i've met her at the locak pub, and HS we live only one street apart, i used to live in craley right next to tk but didn't really know her. i have connections mate and dazya never brough the server down twice 4 ur info.

ReputationRep:
    Considering that W2S, Ickle Katy and HS have no pics posted on UKL, it's interesting where these comments come from...
    I've seen HS's photo, she is pretty indeed

To quote me earlier on in this thread, the list of people I like definitely includes her: "HS (is the best )"

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.