The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

deianra
I've seen HS's photo, she is pretty indeed :smile:

To quote me earlier on in this thread, the list of people I like definitely includes her: "HS (is the best :tongue: )" :wink:

Thank you! I don't like that photo, my hair is different and ugly... :tongue:!

Aww I'm glad about that because you are one of the cool crew on this forum. *best be quiet... signature :redface:*
Reply 221
deianra
I've seen HS's photo, she is pretty indeed :smile:
ultimate proof then cos she really is she's smashing looking :wink:
Reply 222
grr hs you've never revealed your face to me.... :frown:
Reply 223
happysunshine
Thank you! I don't like that photo, my hair is different and ugly... :tongue:!

Aww I'm glad about that because you are one of the cool crew on this forum. *best be quiet... signature :redface:*

i've taken your quiz, proof :wink:
4Ed
grr hs you've never revealed your face to me.... :frown:

I've had it as my usericon, come online?
Reply 225
Invisible
That you took the quiz as a nobody, got the answers via e-mail, then re-took the quiz as Parkerboy and got 100%? :wink:

f***k you i just took it now.
parkerboy
i know them w2s is on the BL site, katie on the EX and i've met her at the locak pub, and HS we live only one street apart, i used to live in craley right next to tk but didn't really know her. :wink: i have connections mate and dazya never brough the server down twice 4 ur info.

sorry, but my photo aint on the exeter website...

love Katy ***
Reply 227
Mad Caddie
Members I think are cool are:

DazYa, Tinykates, The Wolf, Whats_The_411?, ickle_katy, KuZ, Everdawn, happysunshine, Pencil Queen, vienna95, Bhaal85, rahaydenuk, operato, Pzyko, Zapsta and a whole load others who I forget. PM me if you think you are one.

Thank you thats very kind of you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 228
IHavePMS
Don't know many people here. Fishpaste because he's my girlfriend and NDGAARONDI because anyone who makes law sound cool is cool.

Am i the only one confused by this?????:confused:

G
gzftan
Am i the only one confused by this?????:confused:

G

No no, me too. :confused: :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending