Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Ooo I see what you did there, excellent come back. I do have a sense of humour, I think it's you taking things too seriously. Anyway, I'm not getting into this. If you didn't like the thread, that's fine, we're all entitiled to our own opinions.
    yay!! go ellie! go ellie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I'd have to say kokopops, Aleena and Dani. Where are they?!
    You've forgotten about me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    You've forgotten about me!
    Awww, we can't forget about the pretty mod lady.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want to make a list as i'd forget half the people on it, and offend the people i don't know well enough to like properly yet.
    It'd probably be easier top write a list of people i don't like actually... it'd be alot shorter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    It'd probably be easier top write a list of people i don't like actually... it'd be alot shorter.
    It’s also much more fun…
    Pehaps I shouldn’t have said that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    It’s also much more fun…
    Pehaps I shouldn’t have said that? :confused:
    Is it? Disliking is more fun than liking.... okay, if you say so.
    Although i agree to an extent.
    Writing lots and lots of names of forum members is hardly fun, while a few is probably a little moreso...

ReputationRep:
    I Luv U All (terms and conditions apply--you must love me 2 )

ReputationRep:
    Whoever is nice and not sarcastic...Judge it yourselves...

ReputationRep:
    Well...I don't actually know any of you guys, so I'm not in a position to be judgemental.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Whoever is nice and not sarcastic...Judge it yourselves...

I love Zazy the most :cool:

ReputationRep:
    fly by , kriztanzae , piginapoke , ravs ( jus love debating the indian team with him )

ReputationRep:
    Like a few, dislike even less and feel neutral about most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniferPowers)
    It's a shame you don't have a sense of humour. You should work on that, it's not an attractive quality.
    Dumb *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Do you find you really enjoy talking to certain members, whose posts make you smile?
    I like to talk to:
    Padfoot90
    Ollie
    Rich
    Piginapoke
    Harry Potter people

ReputationRep:
    My favourite ladies to read posts from are Ellie4, happysunshine, Everdawn and Me! Me! seems really sweet and has such identical views to mine on certain things!

My favourite lads to read posts from are amazingtrade, pinapoke and imasillynarb! You're great guys!!

No one has annoyed me whatsoever.... apart from that annoying fiona girl from a while back who got banned (she was the really arrogant one who had the best results in the whole of england or something and she wanted a really ugly dog)!!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Dumb *****.
    ooh what happened?

ReputationRep:
    I like most of thet people here but those who stand out are: Nylex, shiny, Leekey, Ellie4, Dude, Tinykates, Quicksilver, Adhsur, Rose In Bloom, Wiwarin Mir, Vladek, aliel, waiting2smile, happysunshine, Zapsta, Whats The 411?, Antimagicman and piginpoke. Though I'm sure I've forgotten some.

ReputationRep:
    Argh! I just read over my list again and noticed i spelt piginapoke totally wrong and left Tinykates off my list!! Disgraceful!!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i dnt think many people know me and if they do i highly doubt they like me :rolleyes:
    i have way too many opinions lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    Argh! I just read over my list again and noticed i spelt piginapoke totally wrong and left Tinykates off my list!! Disgraceful!!

Lou
    xxx
    Yeh I forgot TK at first - I was shocked. :eek:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.