Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    I like most of thet people here but those who stand out are: Nylex, shiny, Leekey, Ellie4, Dude, Tinykates, Quicksilver, Adhsur, Rose In Bloom, Wiwarin Mir, Vladek, aliel, waiting2smile, happysunshine, Zapsta, Whats The 411?, Antimagicman and piginpoke. Though I'm sure I've forgotten some.
    Awwww me me me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Awwww me me me.
    And Rushda's fave people are in her sig. In order of preference... *in own little world*

ReputationRep:
    The people in my sig rock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    When did you last speak to Lucy? I haven't seen her around for over 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    When did you last speak to Lucy? I haven't seen her around for over 6 months.
    A couple of weeks ago on MSN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    I like most of thet people here but those who stand out are: Nylex, shiny, Leekey, Ellie4, Dude, Tinykates, Quicksilver, Adhsur, Rose In Bloom, Wiwarin Mir, Vladek, aliel, waiting2smile, happysunshine, Zapsta, Whats The 411?, Antimagicman and piginpoke. Though I'm sure I've forgotten some.
    Hey THANX!!!!!
    (I will add u to my sig soon)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    And Rushda's fave people are in her sig. In order of preference... *in own little world*
    LOL!

Reverse order of preference that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    And those who are not in your sig rock even more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    i dnt think many people know me and if they do i highly doubt they like me :rolleyes:
    i have way too many opinions lol

you are cool

im angry about the fact that nobody is putting me in their lists

i havent pissed that many people off surely...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    you are cool

im angry about the fact that nobody is putting me in their lists

i havent pissed that many people off surely...
    *sniff* :rolleyes: *sniff*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I'd have to say kokopops, Aleena and Dani. Where are they?!
    :rolleyes: *turns on heel and lets the door slam shut behind her*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    And those who are not in your sig rock even more
    I'm honored that you have such a high opinion of me.

ReputationRep:
    Well the people I talk most to are Joey_Johns, Padfoot90, TheWolf, [email protected] but other members who I like are.. Trigger, acalia, FLYBY and all alias' as well as Whats_The_411, Mad Caddie

And a whole lot of others whose names escape me at this moment.

ReputationRep:
    Members I think are cool are:

DazYa, Tinykates, The Wolf, Whats_The_411?, ickle_katy, KuZ, Everdawn, happysunshine, Pencil Queen, vienna95, Bhaal85, rahaydenuk, operato, Pzyko, Zapsta and a whole load others who I forget. PM me if you think you are one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)

DazYa, Tinykates, The Wolf, Whats_The_411?, ickle_katy, KuZ, Everdawn, happysunshine, Pencil Queen, vienna95, Bhaal85, rahaydenuk, operato, and a whole load others who I forget. PM me if you think you are one.
    I can never understand why people like Dazya - i have my own reasons to dislike like him but notwithstanding that hes proper irratating in GC at least he spends his time trying to chat up girls and if it doesnt work he just starts trying to take the piss - theres a reason why hes been banned so many times!!

ReputationRep:

DazYa, Tinykates, The Wolf, Whats_The_411?, ickle_katy, KuZ, Everdawn, happysunshine, Pencil Queen, vienna95, Bhaal85, rahaydenuk, operato, and a whole load others who I forget. PM me if you think you are one.
    How on earth did I forget you mad caddie?

Have you found your gem of a sale yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    How on earth did I forget you mad caddie?

Have you found your gem of a sale yet?
    I dunno, how did you forget me? I never forgot you.

Nope, I still not found that gem. Care to help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    I can never understand why people like Dazya - i have my own reasons to dislike like him but notwithstanding that hes proper irratating in GC at least he spends his time trying to chat up girls and if it doesnt work he just starts trying to take the piss - theres a reason why hes been banned so many times!!
    I have so much more respect for him than I do for the people that constantly spam with threads like, "what do girls like in guys", and "are you fat?", that really annoys me.

At least when DazYa is online he can make people laugh, without getting caught up in forum politics.

ReputationRep:

You forgot Pzyko.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    You forgot Pzyko.
    I did??? Wait, why are you telling me that? Did I forget you? :confused:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.