The Student Room Group

Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2017

Hello everyone,
My name is jemil. I recently applied for the commonwealth shared scholarship 2017. i would like to know who else is in on it.
Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mjemil
Hello everyone,
My name is jemil. I recently applied for the commonwealth shared scholarship 2017. i would like to know who else is in on it.
Thanks.

Am in
Reply 2
Original post by Prof_Stephen
Am in
. nice...welcome onboard Prof_Stephen
Which schools are you interested in?
Reply 4
Which schools are you interested in?
university of strathclyde, university of leeds and university of aberdeen. what abt u?
Original post by Mjemil
university of strathclyde, university of leeds and university of aberdeen. what abt u?

Bangor, Greenwich, Aberdeen, Keele and others
Reply 6
Bangor, Greenwich, Aberdeen, Keele and others
and others? sounds like alot lol. nice....i applied for electronics n electrical. wat abt u?
Original post by Mjemil
and others? sounds like alot lol. nice....i applied for electronics n electrical. wat abt u?

Lols, the more you apply for the higher your chances, I can only accept one though, environmental management, Politics and International Relations.
Reply 8
Lols, the more you apply for the higher your chances, I can only accept one though, environmental management, Politics and International Relations.
yea.you are right. you got unconditional offers already?
Original post by Mjemil
yea.you are right. you got unconditional offers already?

Yeah, 3 and counting, you?
Reply 10
Yeah, 3 and counting, you?
2. waiting for one more
Reply 11
Hi all. I have also applied to University of Bristol and Warwick. fingers crossed this year. I hope all goes according to plan. All the best to all of us!
Reply 12
Original post by ViolaGK
Hi all. I have also applied to University of Bristol and Warwick. fingers crossed this year. I hope all goes according to plan. All the best to all of us!
welcome on board. let us try as much as we can to keep ourselves upto date here. All the best to all of us
Applying to SOAS, Warwick and Durham. Still struggling with the application :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by zainabkay
Applying to SOAS, Warwick and Durham. Still struggling with the application :frown:
Hello zainab, welcome on board. try as much as you can to submit the uni applications on time so you get your unconditional offers. All the best☺
Welcome Zainab and Viola, were you preselected by Bristol @ViolaGK
I also want to apply but I have not submitted my application. Interested in Warwick, Glasgow, Greenwich, Exeter
Reply 17
Original post by olansindeed
I also want to apply but I have not submitted my application. Interested in Warwick, Glasgow, Greenwich, Exeter
welcome on board. try as soon as possible to submit. All the best with your applications
Reply 18
Welcome Zainab and Viola, were you preselected by Bristol @ViolaGK
Thank you. Yes, I was. However, the nomination results are yet to be disseminated.
Reply 19
welcome Jemil

Original post by Mjemil
Hello everyone,
Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest