The Student Room Group

Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I am, matter-of-factly. Reason why I am here, to connect with more applicants and exchange views and concerns, and get answers to queries too when and if that arise. I'm from Nigeria and I have applied to about six schools. How about you, Jemil?
Reply 41
Original post by Prof_Stephen
Which schools are you interested in?

I am applying to as many schools as I can. Currently, I have submitted about five applications to the CSC website. Now with nominating agency 1
Reply 42
Original post by oropo
I am, matter-of-factly. Reason why I am here, to connect with more applicants and exchange views and concerns, and get answers to queries too when and if that arise. I'm from Nigeria and I have applied to about six schools. How about you, Jemil?
welcome on board oropo. I am also from Nigeria and i applied to 4 four schools. you are welcome to share your views and progress with everyone
Reply 43
Original post by MrNjay
I'm in
Need help writing the benefit to home country
welcome on board MrNjay. for you to be able to write about the benefit to your home country, look at the benefit of the course you applying to as well as what positive impact it will have on the lives of your pple
I am from Nigeria. My application for University of Warwick is now with adviser na1. Any other person with me?
Reply 45
Original post by olansindeed
I am from Nigeria. My application for University of Warwick is now with adviser na1. Any other person with me?

I backed out of applying for Warwick because of the Application fee required. I was at the declaration stage of my application. "Many schools don't require any processing fee, so why Warwick," I had thought.
Reply 46
Original post by Mjemil
welcome on board oropo. I am also from Nigeria and i applied to 4 four schools. you are welcome to share your views and progress with everyone

Thank you, Mjemil

Which field(s) of interest have you applied for and I hope you do not mind sharing the schools. I'm hoping this will help us understand those who we are really in the same shoes together in the application. Mine is Keele, Aberdeen, MMU andEdinburgh Napier.

Regards
Reply 47
Original post by oropo
Thank you, Mjemil

Which field(s) of interest have you applied for and I hope you do not mind sharing the schools. I'm hoping this will help us understand those who we are really in the same shoes together in the application. Mine is Keele, Aberdeen, MMU andEdinburgh Napier.

Regards
I applied to study MSc in Electronic and Electrical Engineering.The schools am presently involved in are Aberdeen, Strathclyde, Leeds and heriot-watt university.
Original post by oropo
I backed out of applying for Warwick because of the Application fee required. I was at the declaration stage of my application. "Many schools don't require any processing fee, so why Warwick," I had thought.

I applied for application fee waiver and it was granted
Reply 49
I applied for application fee waiver and it was granted

They said a waiver is only given if you have applied for more than one course. Could you take me through the process you used?

Regards
Reply 50
Original post by Mjemil
I applied to study MSc in Electronic and Electrical Engineering.The schools am presently involved in are Aberdeen, Strathclyde, Leeds and heriot-watt university.

Good one there. I have made my CSC application for Aberdeen and I am trying to get an unconditional offer with Heriot-Watt. These are the two common universities we both have applied to.

I wish you good luck
On the submission page .
Submit then click on apply for waiver
Reply 52
On the submission page .
Submit then click on apply for waiver

Thanks
Reply 53
Hello everyone!

I have a question- what does it mean for there to be no deadline for the references? Also, can one of the 3 references be professional?
Reply 54
Original post by oropo
Good one there. I have made my CSC application for Aberdeen and I am trying to get an unconditional offer with Heriot-Watt. These are the two common universities we both have applied to.

I wish you good luck
yea. thanks oropo and you too
Reply 55
Original post by Arian93
Hello everyone!

I have a question- what does it mean for there to be no deadline for the references? Also, can one of the 3 references be professional?

Hello Arian,
There being no deadline for references means that your references can be added anytime even after the CSC application deadline is closed. As regards to whether one of the 3 references can be professional, I don't think they were really specific on that, however i think that if you have been in employment for sometime, then you should ideally have a professional reference.
Hi! I am still trying to complete my application form for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
Anybody who is in the same boat?
Reply 57
Original post by Aimen Rizvi
Hi! I am still trying to complete my application form for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
Anybody who is in the same boat?
hello aimen, welcome on board
Hey guys, has anyone heard anything from Leeds? I submitted my application but I haven't gotten an unconditional offer yet because I was delayed with sending in a few documents. Do you think I could still be considered if I haven't gotten an offer yet?
Reply 59
Original post by Kaylakadeen
Hey guys, has anyone heard anything from Leeds? I submitted my application but I haven't gotten an unconditional offer yet because I was delayed with sending in a few documents. Do you think I could still be considered if I haven't gotten an offer yet?
hello kaylakadeen.am also waiting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending