Frontiers - Free Physics Mag from PPARC

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jojoba86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I have three forms for a free subscription to "Frontiers", if you want to see what it's like check here http://www.pparc.ac.uk/frontiers/, you can actually see all copies past and present. It's not very regular, but the content is very good, excellent value for money too! Can be handy to put on a PS, so at interviews you can discuss an article or something.

So, if you want a print subscription post here and I'll PM you. If demand is popular then I'll give to those doing a-level above, and who don't have a subscription to something like New Scientist first. You get 3 forms with every issue, so if lots of people want a subscription we'll get there eventually. If anyone else has any of these forms to give out, make sure you post here!
MC REN
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'd like a subscription
rts
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
me too
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Me three.
Jojoba86
Rep:
?
Three of you, perfect! But could you tell me your present reason for wanting it, doing physics at a-level/university?
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Jojoba86)
Three of you, perfect! But could you tell me your present reason for wanting it, doing physics at a-level/university?
Applying for Physics at University.
rts
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i just finished my advanced highers (scottish a-level equivalents) and i'll be starting physics at uni in september/october.
MC REN
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
will be applying for physics at uni in next couple of years :rolleyes: almost the same
Jojoba86
Rep:
?
That's all fine then! I'll PM you the details. When you all get your first copy hopefully you can give the 3 subscriptions back to UKL (should be another copy soon, haven't had one lately) .
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (38)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (45)
24.06%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (34)
18.18%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (40)
21.39%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.56%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.49%

Watched Threads