Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I will never go with them :mad:

They never get me food :mad:

I am so hungry
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have to take my dady shopping or we end up with no food!

Today, I decided to have scrambled eggs (there was nothing else) and then I discovered the eggs were Best Before June 20!

ReputationRep:
    If you count clicking the buttons on tesco.com while my mum goes eeeermmmm errrrrrr, and faffs around taking a year, then yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    If you count clicking the buttons on tesco.com while my mum goes eeeermmmm errrrrrr, and faffs around taking a year, then yes
    hehe, I love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    hehe, I love it
    Wish I did!

Nah, it's okay really... I suppose I get in the good books for it, and it helps me with my patience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    I have to take my dady shopping or we end up with no food!

Today, I decided to have scrambled eggs (there was nothing else) and then I discovered the eggs were Best Before June 20!
    Eggs keep surprisingly well in the fridge (especially mine, which seems to keep food in suspended animation for ages, lol), don't worry about it. I regularly eat eggs which are a couple of months out, unless they have a grey tinge, are cracked, or smell - then they should be okay. And I'm very particular about Best Before Ends too - I refuse to eat bread that is on the BBE date, because somebody told me that mould can be on it, even if you can't see it (it starts off white apparently).

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.