JordsCee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys!

I've got an interview at Chester on the 19th December- is anyone else in the same boat? Also, has anyone already had one?

Let me know if you're thinking of choosing Chester as your firm as well! Would love to talk to people who could be potential students
oliviakersh1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi1!!

I have an interview on the 19th December as well, I have NO idea what to expect.

Chester could also be potentially one of my firm or insurance choices
JordsCee
Rep:
?
(Original post by oliviakersh1)
Hi1!!

I have an interview on the 19th December as well, I have NO idea what to expect.

Chester could also be potentially one of my firm or insurance choices
A fellow interviewee! Chester is looking to be my firm or insurance as well- so I want to do really well at this interview- we might meet each other?
oliviakersh1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes that's a possibility, I've done some research and I know it's good to know the 6C's of nursing, current issues in nursing, I'm practising maths and English tests I'm finding online too!

I'm not sure whether they are group interviews or individual, or both though :/
TaashaLou
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hope your interview went well! I've just bit the bullet and made Chester my firm choice for September! So excited x
JordsCee
Rep:
?
(Original post by TaashaLou)
Hope your interview went well! I've just bit the bullet and made Chester my firm choice for September! So excited x
Hey Taasha, I actually got an offer so I'm super happy! I'm seriously debating to put Chester as my firm but I've got two more interviews to go so I'm going to hold back for a bit- congratulations by the way!
oliviakersh1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I haven the heard anything back yet. But fingers crossed still ! ☺
TaashaLou
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well done!! I had an interview for January but after lots of thought I decided Chester is where I want to be, just need to meet my conditions now! Good luck for your upcoming interviews i'm sure you'll do amazing! We may be classmates come September x
JordsCee
Rep:
?
(Original post by TaashaLou)
Well done!! I had an interview for January but after lots of thought I decided Chester is where I want to be, just need to meet my conditions now! Good luck for your upcoming interviews i'm sure you'll do amazing! We may be classmates come September x
If it's the place for you and you get that feeling then you've got to go for it, so good luck with exams- you've got this! Hey, that's a good point- fellow student nurse😉 That'd be really cool if we were though- fingers crossed!xo
amystanleyx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I had my interview on 19th December too and received a conditional offer next day - so happy!
Will be my firm choice and I'm going to clatterbridge campus, anyone else?
oliviakersh1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by amystanleyx)
I had my interview on 19th December too and received a conditional offer next day - so happy!
Will be my firm choice and I'm going to clatterbridge campus, anyone else?

I got my reply today, got a conditional offer! Super happy as it might be my insurance choice ☺️ Due to start 25th September 2017 ☺️
Moment 4 Life
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JordsCee)
Hey guys!

I've got an interview at Chester on the 19th December- is anyone else in the same boat? Also, has anyone already had one?

Let me know if you're thinking of choosing Chester as your firm as well! Would love to talk to people who could be potential students
Hey I have an interview coming up and just wanted to know whether they still do the group interview? If they do, do they send anything before the interview to discuss or do they just give you all the information there? And roughly, how long are you there for? Just thinking about parking
Natalieelouise
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've received an unconditional offer and have already accepted it as my choice I'm so excited! 😊 Is anyone starting to look for accommodation in Chester?
libbyrhiann
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Natalieelouise)
I've received an unconditional offer and have already accepted it as my choice I'm so excited! 😊 Is anyone starting to look for accommodation in Chester?

How long was it until they offered you a place? I had my interview yesterday so just wondering thanks and congrats!!
Kmcnulty
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I've just received a conditional offer for adult nursing at Chester university for September 2017 is anyone else attending the Warrington campus?
libbyrhiann
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kmcnulty)
Hi, I've just received a conditional offer for adult nursing at Chester university for September 2017 is anyone else attending the Warrington campus?
Hey. When was your interview? As I had mine last week on Wednesday but still haven't heard so I'm guessing it's bad news..... congrats btw!! 😊
Kmcnulty
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by libbyrhiann)
Hey. When was your interview? As I had mine last week on Wednesday but still haven't heard so I'm guessing it's bad news..... congrats btw!! 😊
Hey! It was on Wednesday aswell! I only heard back yesterday! And thank you! Fingers crossed for you 😊
libbyrhiann
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kmcnulty)
Hey! It was on Wednesday aswell! I only heard back yesterday! And thank you! Fingers crossed for you 😊
Fingers crossed and thank you. What Nursing are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kmcnulty
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by libbyrhiann)
Fingers crossed and thank you. What Nursing are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Adult nursing!
Zainab96
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Was there a maths and english test? Ive got my interview in 2 weeks😳
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.12%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.37%
No- I want it (174)
28.34%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.17%

Watched Threads

Latest