Your favroute cadburys chocolate bar

Watch
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
whats your favroute Cadbury's chocolate bar? For me it's the flake i just love how it crumbles.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's a very difficult question but I think a Wispa
Elizabeth II
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The plain one
m.e.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
biscuit chocolate
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not the biggest fan of Cadbury's, but I do like the Double Decker. The layer of nougat is just :sogood:
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can't choose
I supose top of the list for me are twirl, flake, dairy milk, crunchie, kitkat, snickers, aero
pretty much all of them
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cadbury Caramel

Does anyone remember these? They were my all time favourite :love: wish they were still sold :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attached files
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
That's a very difficult question but I think a Wispa
I also love the Wispa (as well as the flake as i said in my OP) when they brought it back it was one of the best days of my life (barring holidays and Christmas and birthdays and stuff)
Allie4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dairy Milk fruit'n'nut
NJA
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To me it all tastes more sugary, less choclatey since Kraft took over.
Is that because it's what Americans are used to? Or because it's cheaper ... I'm sure UK sales are well down.
I now look at the quality brands such as Green and Black's and the "finest ranges. There's usually something on special offer.

Also:

"This week, Cadbury’s new owners announced that the confectioner is to drop its Fairtrade commitment, another broken promise to the Cadbury brand. It is a change which could hit cocoa farmers in their pockets, given they will not have the same guarantees over minimum income under a new ethical trading scheme announced by Cadbury’s now-owners Mondelez International.

Cadbury Dairy Milk has been Fairtrade since 2009, and was the first mainstream chocolate brand to become Fairtrade certified. My colleagues in the audit team who visited Ghana would tell of fascinating weekend visits to cocoa farms they knew the company was helping to support. Whatever its hardships, had Cadbury still been an independent British brand, it would never have dropped Fairtrade after all the hard work it had put in to achieve that label of ethical good business" (source)
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Twirl
Or Wispa Gold <3
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NJA)
To me it all tastes more sugary, less choclatey since Kraft took over.
Is that because it's what Americans are used to? Or because it's cheaper ... I'm sure UK sales are well down.
I now look at the quality brands such as Green and Black's and the "finest ranges. There's usually something on special offer.

Also:

"This week, Cadbury’s new owners announced that the confectioner is to drop its Fairtrade commitment, another broken promise to the Cadbury brand. It is a change which could hit cocoa farmers in their pockets, given they will not have the same guarantees over minimum income under a new ethical trading scheme announced by Cadbury’s now-owners Mondelez International.

Cadbury Dairy Milk has been Fairtrade since 2009, and was the first mainstream chocolate brand to become Fairtrade certified. My colleagues in the audit team who visited Ghana would tell of fascinating weekend visits to cocoa farms they knew the company was helping to support. Whatever its hardships, had Cadbury still been an independent British brand, it would never have dropped Fairtrade after all the hard work it had put in to achieve that label of ethical good business" (source)
Noo they got rid of the fair trade? You sure? The cadbury chocolates I bought recently have the fair-trade sign on them.
tamil fever
Report 4 years ago
:adore::adore::adore:
NJA
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Story here.
saladays
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
1) Dairy Milk
2) Crunchie
3) Twirl
A321
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dairy milk then Wispa then Twirl. Ok forget it, I LOVE them all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The normal one and the Oreo one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads