The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2017

Scroll to see replies

2BR has consulted the Oracle, and decided to just skip the tedious business of having first round interviews.

Seriously though, sounds like a "clicked the wrong drop down option" mistake to me.
Original post by lulu_dudette
Sorry to ask but was this the Manchester based pupillage or one of the others?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview for this too, it is Manchester
All quiet on the Devereux front? It is for me so hoping so!
I rang Mansfield 1GIS. They said they have received 500-600 applications (!) and haven't finished the sift yet. We can expect to hear 'in the next few weeks'.
2BR rejections still coming out, just got mine ! Annoying.
Have any of you who have interviews at 3DJB had your gateway updated yet? Mine is still showing Applied (no email invite, either)
Original post by leagle
Have any of you who have interviews at 3DJB had your gateway updated yet? Mine is still showing Applied (no email invite, either)

Yes email and gateway changed to book slots

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1587
Does anyone have experience of 2nd iv with Crown Office they'd be willing to share please?

Good luck everyone
Quadrant written tests out
Has anyone heard from QEB? They said they were releasing today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BaristerLGBT
Has anyone heard from QEB? They said they were releasing today

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have not heard anything from them yet - not sure about anyone else.
Devereux interviews out!
Reply 1592
Original post by pupilpleaser
Devereux interviews out!

Not for me... Was your email personalised or generic?
Original post by rhs42
Not for me... Was your email personalised or generic?

It was a gateway email to me - the interviews are being managed through the gateway too
2 Bedford Row changed to first interview on PG, no email. Any know what is going on in light of above with some people seeing second interview
Original post by londonbar
2 Bedford Row changed to first interview on PG, no email. Any know what is going on in light of above with some people seeing second interview

Mine showed unsuccessful earlier.

Then received an email inviting me to interview and GW has changed to first interview.

Not sure what it going on but they gave me a specific date and time so hopefully it's correct.
Original post by 123flaw
Mine showed unsuccessful earlier.

Then received an email inviting me to interview and GW has changed to first interview.

Not sure what it going on but they gave me a specific date and time so hopefully it's correct.

Was your email personal? I have an interview on GW but no email.
Original post by PupilLAD

Yes it was personalised via the gateway. They're probably working their way through with the emails in that case so fingers crossed for you!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123flaw
Yes it was personalised via the gateway. They're probably working their way through with the emails in that case so fingers crossed for you!

5 Pump Court showing as unsuccessful on gateway post first round - no email
Original post by PupilLAD

Same here, GW interview and no email!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending