ReputationRep:
    Happy Friendship day to all the members of UKL

(esp. to my special friends)....
    Best Wishes..
    Rose

ReputationRep:
    Happy friendship day to you to Rose

ReputationRep:
    As a fellow member of the UKL goodwill and happiness society, I wish you a happy friendship day too.

Smiiiiiiiiiii-iiiiiile

ReputationRep:
    Happy friendship day everyone
    lots of love
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to all of you...
    I am glad the UKL society of Goodwill and hppiness was established today on Friendship Day....

<<A friend in need is a friend indeed>>

Happy Friendship day to all once more!
    Rose

ReputationRep:
    Friendship day??! When did you make that up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raagyone)
    Friendship day??! When did you make that up?
    Its the 1st of aud..therefore its international friendship day...
    Check it out on any ecard site or search for it!..
    I am sure I didn't make it up

Happy Friendship day to u

ReputationRep:
    I dont know u but.....
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ROSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)
    Happy friendship day everyone
    lots of love
    xxx
    Ditto

ReputationRep:
    Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day Happy Friendship Day
    As above

ReputationRep:

That took me ages

ReputationRep:

Yeah man, me too

ReputationRep:
    Thanx alot everyone...
    Don't forget to send cards or to wish all ur friends on this day

Thank u all for being my friends...
    Keep smiling!
    Share a laughter with a friend, it double...share a sorrow with a friend, it halves!...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Happy Friendship day to all the members of UKL

(esp. to my special friends)....
    Best Wishes..
    Rose
    *waves middle finger at everyone*

Hmph. Friendship, what a crock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)

How rude... *cries*

Just because you're called Gabriel and mad at the world doesn't mean you can make me cry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

How rude... *cries*

Just because you're called Gabriel and mad at the world doesn't mean you can make me cry...

And just because you're a moron, doesn't mean you can't make me laugh. Ahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Here is a friendship rose for all of u
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,Happy Friendship Day ,

That took about 5 seconds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)

tck, tck, tck....plz don't spoil this lovely friendly thread with bad things!...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.