The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Welcome back AT....we missed u:wink:...
Hope u had a nice trip!
Reply 21
amazingtrade
Just woken up, arived back in the UK about 1:15ish. What have people been up to?

My holiday was good, learn't a little spannish culture as well as having fun getting drunk by the lovely meditrainian.

HI!! :smile:
glance
Yeh, I went on a tour of Nou Camp. It's nice inside- you got to look round all the changing rooms and everything, which looked really modern.

Cool, I've finished my 'site', it's pants - but it does the job. Have a lookey, most the pics are from the first day, because after this I couldn't really be bothered with carrying the camera around, lol.

http://www.robynadam.plus.com/barcelona.html

I'm sure that AT will make a decent site now he's back (and seeing as he has the skills).
amazingtrade
Just woken up, arived back in the UK about 1:15ish. What have people been up to?

My holiday was good, learn't a little spannish culture as well as having fun getting drunk by the lovely meditrainian.

Welcome back my good sir, I anticipate seeing you in forum gondolin in the near future.
Reply 24
mobbdeeprob
The Olympic Stadium is much better - a truly classic design.

when i went the international emergency services olympics was on! so we were in a stadium with about 2000+ people watching firefighters do the 800m, pretty cool
MattG
when i went the international emergency services olympics was on! so we were in a stadium with about 2000+ people watching firefighters do the 800m, pretty cool

lol, that sounds brilliant - it truly puts Athens in the shade. :wink:

I wish I'd gone in there to have a proper look, the location is fabulous - built into the hillside.
Reply 26
I didn't go in the Familia but my second hotel was a 10 story building just 10 minutes walk away from it. I liked the bars around Port Olympic a too, there was somthing about watching the sunset on the sea while getting drunk.

The Rambla was pretty amazing too with all the street artists pretending to be statues.

Lloret Del Mar (the place I stayed half way through) was a bit dull, it was very cheap but not much to do and it seemed to be more France in Spain. All the clubs and pubs there played rap music which is a bit of a problem if you don't like rap :rolleyes:

I am glad to be back though in most ways.
Welcome back AT...and it looks as though you've brought the nice weather back with you :biggrin:
Pencil Queen
Welcome back AT...and it looks as though you've brought the nice weather back with you :biggrin:

*sings* Everywhere you go, always take the weather...*smashes Crowded House CD* sorry bout that....welcome back AT
Reply 29
Well on saturday it reached 37c in Barcelona (very hot even for there) and its 23/24c here now so it seems quite cold. At least the suns out a bit and the weather looks like it might be better at the end of the week.

I only wish I could go into a pub and order a pint of coke for 75p (which is how much it costs in Lloret!) or a pint for £1 (although to be fair if you drink cheap crap you can get it that cheap in the UK).

I won't miss the spanish music thats for sure :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending