The Student Room Group

Why we need secret police in the UK

There is too much crime, too many gangsters who ruin innocent lives. This needs to end.

Scroll to see replies

Cool story bro.
:wink: they are secret
Don't tell everyone :tongue:
We already have secret police, everyone knows the government have spies that monitor our phones. How else do you explain that shoes advert that popped after I looked at shoes yesterday? :colonhash:
Reply 4
Original post by MissChameleon
We already have secret police, everyone knows the government have spies that monitor our phones. How else do you explain that shoes advert that popped after I looked at shoes yesterday? :colonhash:

Those are cookies :h:
Original post by AshEntropy

Hmmm... Are you sure about that? You never know who's watching:afraid:
Lmao k m8

Can I ask how I'm getting adverts about Muslim brides when I'm neither a Muslim nor looking for marriage?
Reply 7
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Lmao k m8

Can I ask how I'm getting adverts about Muslim brides when I'm neither a Muslim nor looking for marriage?

I think those are just at random - I get adverts about tampons sometimes and I'm a guy
There is already secret police.
Original post by saraxh
There is already secret police.

Yeah I'm a part of it.

wait...**** I've given away the secret

I think those are just at random - I get adverts about tampons sometimes and I'm a guy

Sometimes I get banner ads on youtube that are like "GET A GIRLFRIEND NOW" and I just feel it's google trying to tell me something. It makes me uncomfortable.
Reply 10
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Yeah I'm a part of it.

wait...**** I've given away the secret

Sometimes I get banner ads on youtube that are like "GET A GIRLFRIEND NOW" and I just feel it's google trying to tell me something. It makes me uncomfortable.

Yeah, Google has some REALLY strange adverts..
Yeah, Google has some REALLY strange adverts..

YouTube is worse
Reply 12
Original post by cbreef
YouTube is worse

Omg yes! Youtube once advertised me furry stuff just because I watched "What does the Fox Say?"
Original post by cbreef
YouTube is worse

One time YouTube consistently gave me ads for some kind of hentai manga for a solid week.
pretty sure we are being monitored whether its by the police or someone from the shadow web idk
Reply 15
we already have undercover police officers

and security guards too (be warned shoplifters)
I was on Tor the other day and I got attacked by the Klingon Empire. Nuff said.
...why would they need to be "secret" to deal with gangsters and that kind of criminal though? why not public police?
Reply 18
we have the haram police lol
Because some people are doing terrorist things, or drugs, or well etc. The "normal" police are unable to deal with the dark net. If we are being honest neither are the secret service but they do at least have powers the "normal" police cannot bypass without legal reasons. I don't mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but, the secret police can hack the **** out of you if they suspect you of doing some sort of wrong doing where as the more obvious police can not without a legal reason. Whether this is a good thing or not is entirely moot.

Quick Reply

Latest