This discussion is closed.
Kate101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hey People!

Ive been trying to come up with predicted finance tables listing all the things I will need money for at uni and like what I will need to earn in a part time job to help. What are other peoples plans to keep afloat or rather, get into as little debt as possible?
Swim By
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kate101)
Hey People!

Ive been trying to come up with predicted finance tables listing all the things I will need money for at uni and like what I will need to earn in a part time job to help. What are other peoples plans to keep afloat or rather, get into as little debt as possible?
do you mean the fees as well? or just general spending?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kate101)
Hey People!

I know that if I can earn £40 p/w in basketball work then I'm happy as that'll well cover the food, ents and beer etc.
Vertigo
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
become a nude art model.....
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Vertigo)
become a nude art model.....
Not a bad idea, might try that one!! lol!! Watch out ladies!!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
I know that if I can earn £40 p/w in basketball work then I'm happy as that'll well cover the food, ents and beer etc.

£40 a week with keep you happy??

wow! i need a good £60-£100

love Katy ***
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
£40 a week with keep you happy??

wow! i need a good £60-£100

love Katy ***

Cost of living int'north hunny. £40 is easy to make go far if you're not getting into silly eating habits (ie fast food). The only exception to this rule is the revision period/exam time where, if you have enough money left to do so, have whatever foods you like by way of comfort.

Oh yeh I forgot to add "allowance for being female" to the original poster, meaning that a going out outfit can only be seen once or twice resulting in lots of clothes being needed...
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Oh yeh I forgot to add "allowance for being female" to the original poster, meaning that a going out outfit can only be seen once or twice resulting in lots of clothes being needed...
Oooooo! I think a slap is in order!! lol!!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Oooooo! I think a slap is in order!! lol!!
But he has a point
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
But he has a point
Well the last time i said that to a girl i got slapped, and with leather gloves!! Dam hurt! lol! I had a point that time as well!! It was a weekend trip and she packed two bags!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (14)
12.5%
A mix of in-person and online options (23)
20.54%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (64)
57.14%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (11)
9.82%

Watched Threads