Turn on thread page Beta

What does your partner look like? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm just curious as to what you lot go for.
    As long as they won't mind, of course...

Mine (though the eyeliner thing is unusual):
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    I'm just curious as to what you lot go for.
    As long as they won't mind, of course...

Mine (though the eyeliner thing is unusual):
    jarvis Cocker is your partner? :eek: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    jarvis Cocker is your partner? :eek: :cool:
    He does not look like Jarvis Cocker :confused:

Jarvis Cocker looks like a kiddie fiddler.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend is actually not what I'd usually go for at all. So there.

ReputationRep:
    None of yous lot are playing.

Mean

ReputationRep:
    My bofriend is 6 ft 4 and thin. He has short brown hair and is wonderful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniferPowers)
    For safety reasons I cannot show a picture of my boyfriend. All the boys love him. Haha.

Just read that again... What on earth do you mean..?

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I'm not the only girl whose bf attracts too much male attention :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Why? What's she like?
    Erm, well shes got long blonde hair, average height for a girl, and is really really girly, and knows eeeeverything about fashion so she dresses as if she was on the catwalk - and to be fair - she does look stunning. And I love her to bits.

But I'd usually go for a brunette, tall, athletic type figure but with plenty of curves and a casual look about them. You know, combat type bottoms/jeans with trainers, nice top etc. As opposed to the latest [insert famous designer here] skirt with matching top thing, £500 shoes, sunglasses that cost more than a small country, a poochi scarf (she always goes on about poochi scarves) and a handbag that puts Third World Debt to shame.

But I love her nonetheless

Oh, here's a picture I just found of her - the only one I have of me and her together on my computer :eek:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

I'd be upset if mine didn't court some male attention...

Girls can go jump though. *angry snarl*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    I'd be upset if mine didn't court some male attention...

Girls can go jump though. *angry snarl*
    Yeah. Grrrrrr.......

My bf gets too much female attention too. But I know he loves ME

ReputationRep:
    My bf gets too much female attention too. But I know he loves ME
    ...which is all that matters

Apparently his sister's best friend is in love with him. Hmm.. (EDIT: Um, mine... I'm not starting unfounded rumours about your boyfriend here )
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    damn I have pictures of my man in uniform, only wish I had a scanner on this computer. Well he is 6'3 very built as his job requires him to be (he runs about 15 miles a day) shaved dark hair (again for work) very very blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. Actually he was on the front page of the times last year in uniform though I cant remember what date! oops. I should know these things! Nonetheless he is stunning.

ReputationRep:
    You're right, she's stunning.

I don't have a type though. I'd say my boyfriends is perfect in every way. Personally, I don't think I'm good enough for him, but he insists otherwise. So everyone is happy.
    I insist she's too good for me, but she also insists I'm too good for her, which makes me paranoid because because I insist I'm not good enough for her I think she's just saying what shes says to make me feel better.

My mind would be put at ease if she just said 'yes, generally speaking, I am too good for you, but for some silly reason I love you, and that's that'.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    I insist she's too good for me, but she also insists I'm too good for her, which makes me paranoid because because I insist I'm not good enough for her I think she's just saying what shes says to make me feel better.

My mind would be put at ease if she just said 'yes, generally speaking, I am too good for you, but for some silly reason I love you, and that's that'.
    actually I think you two make a very good looking couple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    I was about to post much the same thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)

Maybe she's got to that point where she thinks of you almost as one person and wouldn't be able to pitch one against the other anyway . I know that's how I think of my bf now, although I used to be able to separate our good qualities and weigh them up.

ReputationRep:
    Just that he's beautiful. Or possibly, that he has a nice ass that the guys can see themselves in

URGH! That was sick! Lol!

Well, don't post a picture of the arse and it'll be alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I was about to post much the same thing
    Judging by what you say, I'd say you were perfect for each other. you sound like a fantastic boyfriend, and you both love each other. So again, everyone is happy.
    Maybe she's got to that point where she thinks of you almost as one person and wouldn't be able to pitch one against the other anyway . I know that's how I think of my bf now, although I used to be able to separate our good qualities and weigh them up.
    Awwwwwwwww! Thank you all!

And everyone is very happy!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Blissy your bf looks shockingly like my brother! When I saw the photo I was sure it was him- (it's not, though)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.