Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    do you know the other aylesbury people here (eg the narbs) or those people who were caught with all that cocaine?

MB
    No, I've never met either of the narbs, or know anything about the cocaine!! What's that about?

(Original post by serious narb)
    you did English at the Grange didnt you?

do you know a blonde guy there called Luke

thatd be a bit of a conncection i suppose
    Yeah, there ya go, I know him He was indeed in my English class! Nice bloke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    No, I've never met either of the narbs, or know anything about the cocaine!! What's that about?

was on the news last week. Police seized largest amount of cocaine for 10 years somewhere in aylesbury.

MB

ReputationRep:

Yeah, there ya go, I know him He was indeed in my English class! Nice bloke.
    wow what a connection, Milky is sort of a mate of mine, and i know most of his mates as well.

btw the cocaine thing, been some massive drug bust and 300kg of coke was found in a warehouse in Aylesbury or something, put us on the map

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    was on the news last week. Police seized largest amount of cocaine for 10 years somewhere in aylesbury.

MB
    Hahahahah, oh man, I can't believe I missed that Nothing ever happens here, and when it does I miss it...

wow what a connection, Milky is sort of a mate of mine, and i know most of his mates as well.
    They never called him that in English class

ReputationRep:

They never called him that in English class
    they must have, he is the milkybar Kid

anyway yeah, wasnt that mad murderer ho killed those small kids from Aylesbury as well, it's all happening :eek:

ReputationRep:
    they must have, he is the milkybar Kid

anyway yeah, wasnt that mad murderer ho killed those small kids from Aylesbury as well, it's all happening :eek:
    oh yeah, now you mention it, it sounds familiar.. I don't think I know anyone that you might know, my cousins went to your school but one's the year above us, the other left last year I think...

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, now you mention it, it sounds familiar.. I don't think I know anyone that you might know, my cousins went to your school but one's the year above us, the other left last year I think...

i knew a few of the year above(that is if they stayed on for 6th form?)

ReputationRep:
    i knew a few of the year above(that is if they stayed on for 6th form?)
    did you know a Kayleigh?

ReputationRep:
    did you know a Kayleigh?
    kayleigh EDIT STALKER NAME

think there was another kayleigh as well....

ReputationRep:
    kayleigh *******

think there was another kayleigh as well....
    yeah, that's her.. but can you edit the name out please? gotta watch out for stalkers...

ReputationRep:
    yeah, that's her.. but can you edit the name out please? gotta watch out for stalkers...

done

so she's your cousin?

she is a nice girl btw, was in my English and Film Studies group for AS

ReputationRep:

done

so she's your cousin?

she is a nice girl btw, was in my English and Film Studies group for AS
    Yeah, she's my cousin She is really nice, it runs in the family.. haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she's my cousin She is really nice, it runs in the family.. haha.
    lol, havent seen her in a while, remember she was working in the pub and then was going to auz with her bf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubilu)
    have you ever spoken to someone to someone on a forum and then realised that they had some vague conection to you? such as.. the daughter of you mums best friends sister.. or a sales assistant in your fave store...ect ect ect...

its just alot of time you see someones post and it really reminds you of someone who you know/ have met and you think of metioning it.. and then the brain kicks in and says ' do you want them to think your madder than then they already think you are?' heheh

okai sorry to go off the point a bit

lu x
    My sister got talking to someone on here and it turned out to be someone who sits in the library at school with her all the time. They never actually talked in real life till then. It was quite pathetic really.

ReputationRep:
    lol, havent seen her in a while, remember she was working in the pub and then was going to auz with her bf
    Yeah, she's home now, off to Leeds uni this year We're not close as I don't do much stuff with the extended family, but all my cousins are nice.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she's home now, off to Leeds uni this year We're not close as I don't do much stuff with the extended family, but all my cousins are nice.
    cool, i dont really know her sisters that well, Sasha was in the year below and the youngest one went out with a mate of mine, thats about it

still strange though, me and the other narb have probably walked past you before and not realised that you post on here

ReputationRep:
    cool, i dont really know her sisters that well, Sasha was in the year below and the youngest one went out with a mate of mine, thats about it

still strange though, me and the other narb have probably walked past you before and not realised that you post on here
    Yeah.. it's a funny thought. As Aylesbury's not exactly huge, it's likely that we have crossed in the street, lol. If I recognise either of you two, I'll say hi!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.. it's a funny thought. As Aylesbury's not exactly huge, it's likely that we have crossed in the street, lol. If I recognise either of you two, I'll say hi!
    yeah i would

maybe i'll bump into you in the Litten Tree or Chicagos

ReputationRep:
    yeah i would

maybe i'll bump into you in the Litten Tree or Chicagos
    hahaha good luck

Although I was actually in the Litten Tree last Saturday, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but I had been drinking at Steel beforehand woo!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha good luck

Although I was actually in the Litten Tree last Saturday, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but I had been drinking at Steel beforehand woo!
    lol, yeah it isnt amazingly bad when you are drunk

been away for a bit so havent been in town at night for a while, wont be for about a month either i think cos im saving up for my other holiday

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.