The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
serious narb
lol, yeah it isnt amazingly bad when you are drunk :biggrin:

been away for a bit so havent been in town at night for a while, wont be for about a month either i think cos im saving up for my other holiday :smile:

I don't go into town at night often, mostly because a) it's not really my scene, b) it can be a hassle organising a group of friends, c) aylesbury's crap.. so yeah, more chance of running into you in the street :tongue:

Where are you going on holiday?
Reply 41
Pegasus
Don't be ridiculous! people from UKL don't exist in real life! They all live inside my computer :smile:

correction. YOURE LIVING IN MINE..lol.. twould be funny tho if a separate ukl existed for each and every one of us, or maybe if the Truman Show existed in ukl form
Reply 42
lubilu
have you ever spoken to someone to someone on a forum and then realised that they had some vague conection to you? such as.. the daughter of you mums best friends sister.. or a sales assistant in your fave store...ect ect ect...

its just alot of time you see someones post and it really reminds you of someone who you know/ have met and you think of metioning it.. and then the brain kicks in and says ' do you want them to think your madder than then they already think you are?' heheh

okai sorry to go off the point a bit :biggrin:

lu x

Errrr no this has never happened to me before. :frown: It's late night, and I'm desperate. I'll reply to anything. You post it, I reply.
Reply 43
this would depend on the size of the forum wouldn't it?

I haven't had this feeling. maybe coz i don't think any one of the ppl i see will be some1 i know
no
Reply 45
Man kayleigh was hot, shed actually get it all night long. Cant believe shes your cousin!

Dont forget our spooky connection Poste, I saw your best mate at the skate park! Think that one wins really.
imasillynarb
Man kayleigh was hot, shed actually get it all night long. Cant believe shes your cousin!

Dont forget our spooky connection Poste, I saw your best mate at the skate park! Think that one wins really.

I have a feelinjg that I know this Kayleigh of whom you speak....does here second name begin with a C?
Reply 47
Cossack2004
I have a feelinjg that I know this Kayleigh of whom you speak....does here second name begin with a C?

no, unluck pal
Pegasus
Don't be ridiculous! people from UKL don't exist in real life! They all live inside my computer :smile:

:biggrin: Funny
imasillynarb

lol, was gunna say that but thought that was a bit blunt :biggrin:

but yeah she was fit as...
lubilu
have you ever spoken to someone to someone on a forum and then realised that they had some vague conection to you? such as.. the daughter of you mums best friends sister.. or a sales assistant in your fave store...ect ect ect...

its just alot of time you see someones post and it really reminds you of someone who you know/ have met and you think of metioning it.. and then the brain kicks in and says ' do you want them to think your madder than then they already think you are?' heheh

lu x

yes on this board...two people in my year. and one guy from the neighbouring boys school. It was so strange....such a small world :biggrin: They didnt even mention in their profiles that they went there, it was just after having a convo with them. and then the girl guessed wxactly who i was from my birth date.
Reply 51
lubilu

lu x

Nope cant say that i have :tongue:
well i discovered on here by accident that priya goes to my school...apart from that i have never found anyone else i know..
Reply 53
imasillynarb

Yeah, she is gorgeous :smile: And yeah, our connection rules all :tongue:

Latest