This discussion is closed.
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
lol, yeah it isnt amazingly bad when you are drunk

been away for a bit so havent been in town at night for a while, wont be for about a month either i think cos im saving up for my other holiday
I don't go into town at night often, mostly because a) it's not really my scene, b) it can be a hassle organising a group of friends, c) aylesbury's crap.. so yeah, more chance of running into you in the street

Where are you going on holiday?
KerChing
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pegasus)
Don't be ridiculous! people from UKL don't exist in real life! They all live inside my computer
correction. YOURE LIVING IN MINE..lol.. twould be funny tho if a separate ukl existed for each and every one of us, or maybe if the Truman Show existed in ukl form
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lubilu)
have you ever spoken to someone to someone on a forum and then realised that they had some vague conection to you? such as.. the daughter of you mums best friends sister.. or a sales assistant in your fave store...ect ect ect...

its just alot of time you see someones post and it really reminds you of someone who you know/ have met and you think of metioning it.. and then the brain kicks in and says ' do you want them to think your madder than then they already think you are?' heheh

okai sorry to go off the point a bit

lu x
Errrr no this has never happened to me before. It's late night, and I'm desperate. I'll reply to anything. You post it, I reply.
ahgo
Report 16 years ago
this would depend on the size of the forum wouldn't it?

I haven't had this feeling. maybe coz i don't think any one of the ppl i see will be some1 i know
_tobi_coker07_
Report 16 years ago
no
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Man kayleigh was hot, shed actually get it all night long. Cant believe shes your cousin!

Dont forget our spooky connection Poste, I saw your best mate at the skate park! Think that one wins really.
Cossack2004
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Man kayleigh was hot, shed actually get it all night long. Cant believe shes your cousin!

Dont forget our spooky connection Poste, I saw your best mate at the skate park! Think that one wins really.
I have a feelinjg that I know this Kayleigh of whom you speak....does here second name begin with a C?
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cossack2004)
I have a feelinjg that I know this Kayleigh of whom you speak....does here second name begin with a C?
no, unluck pal
_tobi_coker07_
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pegasus)
Don't be ridiculous! people from UKL don't exist in real life! They all live inside my computer
Funny
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

lol, was gunna say that but thought that was a bit blunt

but yeah she was fit as...
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
have you ever spoken to someone to someone on a forum and then realised that they had some vague conection to you? such as.. the daughter of you mums best friends sister.. or a sales assistant in your fave store...ect ect ect...

its just alot of time you see someones post and it really reminds you of someone who you know/ have met and you think of metioning it.. and then the brain kicks in and says ' do you want them to think your madder than then they already think you are?' heheh

lu x

yes on this board...two people in my year. and one guy from the neighbouring boys school. It was so strange....such a small world They didnt even mention in their profiles that they went there, it was just after having a convo with them. and then the girl guessed wxactly who i was from my birth date.
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

lu x
Nope cant say that i have
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
well i discovered on here by accident that priya goes to my school...apart from that i have never found anyone else i know..
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Yeah, she is gorgeous And yeah, our connection rules all
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (32)
17.68%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
29.28%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (96)
53.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed