Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stumbleines)
    And funnily enough, there is bugger-all you can do about animal testing. It's been going on for over a hundred years and it'll continue to happen.
    Its called ALF mate become a memeber, then you would see how much really happens

ReputationRep:
    Even if animal testing is somehow bullied out of Britain, it'll always be happening somewhere in the world. Not everyone is as . I'll leave you now, with the knowledge that your cause is futile. Good night!

P.S. - I'm not a treehugger, I'm just not an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stumbleines)
    Even if animal testing is somehow bullied out of Britain, it'll always be happening somewhere in the world. Not everyone is as . I'll leave you now, with the knowledge that your cause is futile. Good night!

P.S. - I'm not a treehugger, I'm just not an idiot.
    Sorry hippy but your the one who thinks people will stop using their cars

ReputationRep:
    No, actually I never mentioned anything of the sort. I merely stated that global warming was occuring - an opinion you in fact supported.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.