The Student Room Group

Nottingham Interview

Just to let y'all know that Nottingham have said that instead of interviewing 450 applicants for 100 places, this year they are interviewing 1000 for 150 places, which is rather a lot...

Also unfortunately the rumour about the cat is not true
Yeah, I was surprised to hear that as well.
Also there has been technical difficulty for over 100 people that they wanted to interview. A friend of mine has just received a interview a couple of weeks after mine because the email they sent out to her had not sent.
Whats this rumour of a cat?
Reply 2
Original post by LouLouBaBa
Yeah, I was surprised to hear that as well.
Also there has been technical difficulty for over 100 people that they wanted to interview. A friend of mine has just received a interview a couple of weeks after mine because the email they sent out to her had not sent.
Whats this rumour of a cat?

I heard from someone that they had a cat in the interview room, whether it was to see how you reacted or help you relax idk. I was disappointed 😂
How did yours go?
Original post by lethani-af
I heard from someone that they had a cat in the interview room, whether it was to see how you reacted or help you relax idk. I was disappointed 😂
How did yours go?

what course are these interviews for?
Reply 4
Original post by Jackrosser97
what course are these interviews for?

veterinary science!!! (or vet medicine, depends on the uni)
I thought too that there was going to be a dog in the interview room. The closet thing to an animal at the interview was a dead pheasant head 😂. Mine didn't go too well 😁 how did yours go? And where else have you applied and have you heard anything? :smile:
Reply 6
I thought too that there was going to be a dog in the interview room. The closet thing to an animal at the interview was a dead pheasant head 😂. Mine didn't go too well, I struggled so much at the math, she told me I got them all wrong 😁 how did yours go? And where else have you applied and have you heard anything? :smile:

I have had my Bristol and Nottingham interviews and Cambridge on Wednesday (!), haven't heard from Edinburgh though:frown:. She actually said you got them wrong though! I know I got one wrong but she didn't say 😂
Original post by lethani-af
I have had my Bristol and Nottingham interviews and Cambridge on Wednesday (!), haven't heard from Edinburgh though:frown:. She actually said you got them wrong though! I know I got one wrong but she didn't say 😂

That's so good! Good luck for Wednesday! Some of my friends are also having interviews then too😊 I haven't heard from Bristol 😯 Glasgow rejected me and I've got a interview at edinbrugh for the 25th of January 😊
That's so good! Good luck for Wednesday! Some of my friends are also having interviews then too😊 I haven't heard from Bristol 😯 Glasgow rejected me and I've got a interview at edinbrugh for the 25th of January 😊

Good luck with your interview on Wednesday. Do you have any advice for interviews at Nottingham irn Bristol? Thanks
Original post by vicky1809roberts
Good luck with your interview on Wednesday. Do you have any advice for interviews at Nottingham irn Bristol? Thanks

Hi Vicky 😆
Heyy :smile:
Reply 11

Thank you! You have plenty of time to prepare for edinburgh so i'm sure you'll ace it dw:smile: You applied for both Scottish ones, so can I assume you are scottish?
😂
Reply 12

I would just say prepare for them, don't assume you can wing it. Read up on anything you think they might ask you

I've had interviews at Notts and Bristol and I would say that you need to know your personal statement. They'll have it in front of them and will ask you about the things you mentioned.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending