Entering of modules into UCAS application HELP!!! Watch

SonoLuma
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Good afternoon all,

Having a slight bit of confusion with my application. It's complete apart from this issue stated below:

I am currently taking an Access to HE diploma course, of which I will complete next June. When I go to put the information into my application, the option for my course comes up on the drop down list "Science and Maths." I am confused as to whether I should list every unit of each subject on one entry, or to list three "Science and Maths" with the three subjects in individual entries, for example: (Using the three subjects as chemistry, maths and academic skills)

(Title of qualification) Access to HE diploma
(subject title)Science and maths (5 Modules)
(subject title)Science and maths (3 Modules)
(subject title)Science and maths (5 Modules)

___OR____

(title of qualification) Access to HE diploma
(subject title)Science and Maths (13 Modules)

I have entered the modules in three separate entries (academic skills, chemistry and maths) as the modules go in order within the diploma selection (E.G Module/unit 1, Module/unit 2, Module/unit 3)So when viewing the completed application, the HE diploma appears as three sets of "science and maths" with each subject listed below each "science and maths."Would it be advisable to put all the modules/units into one "science and maths" or will this be sufficient?Thanks if anyone can help with this!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.88%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.45%

Watched Threads