Announcements

ReputationRep:
    just asking, is personality more important :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Crucial

ReputationRep:
    looks are very important, so is personality

ReputationRep:
    Looks come 1st cos you are unlikely to approach a munter, but then personality is important cos you will stay with someone you get along with

ReputationRep:
    Looks and personality are both vital I suppose. A mixture of good looks and a good personality and you have a great girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    Looks come 1st cos you are unlikely to approach a munter, but then personality is important cos you will stay with someone you get along with
    what exactly would u describe as a minger though

ReputationRep:
    sum1 who is ugly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    sum1 who is ugly...
    describe ugly

ReputationRep:
    someone who is mingin...

You can't describe ugliness its an abstract term...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    describe ugly
    yellowtaxi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    yellowtaxi
    i mean is uglyness in the bone structure or messy hair yellow teeth etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    Looks not that important... Just a big flabby belly! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i mean is uglyness in the bone structure or messy hair yellow teeth etc.
    It's down to personal taste. Personally I don't find most models very attractive...a lot of it is because of all the make-up they wear, which is a real turn-off for me. But some guys love make-up and wouldn't go near a girl without it...others think short hair is ugly, others don't like long hair. But I think some things are (near) universal turnoffs, like bad hygiene.

I really don't care about looks...a test I use for whether I really like someone is if I've never stopped to think about how they look...it applies to friends as well as girlfriends/boyfriends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    yellowtaxi

ReputationRep:
    Both I think... Bone structure can make people look bad... they can be described as ugly.

But when fat horrible smelly people who obviously take no care of themselves are concerned they are in a different league.

ReputationRep:
    personality is more important.. the right personality can make even the ugliest person seem gorgeous; good looks dont make up for someone having all the personality of a used sponge though.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think so... look at margrette Thatcher... im sure she's a luvly person... but would she get 'it'... nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    the only thing that matters, doesn't have to be a great face - big tits or a tight ass is usually enough for most guys

ReputationRep:
    from a girls point of view i can imagine the same pretty much applies for both men and women.
    good looks are good for initial attraction but a gd personailty is important for when you actualy start talking.

ReputationRep:
    I would rather go out with a decent girl, that has a nice personality than to go for a beauty who is not a warm, loving person....
    Love hardly occurs thru looks but when you see a boy or girl (wateva your gender) first looks are crucial, but is dosent mean you have to be Brad Pitt or J-Lo

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.