The Student Room Group

English Lit/Lang A Level

I'm doing lit/lang and freaking out slightly about the anthology because we don't have the most amazing teacher and so I've been trying to find some resources to help with the EMC Anthology of Texts for this years new A level but I can't seem to find anything..Anyone doing the same anthology and have much knowledge on it?
Original post by Crabber25
I'm doing lit/lang and freaking out slightly about the anthology because we don't have the most amazing teacher and so I've been trying to find some resources to help with the EMC Anthology of Texts for this years new A level but I can't seem to find anything..Anyone doing the same anthology and have much knowledge on it?

It might be worthwhile to look up the individual texts in the anthology on sparknotes/litcharts etc :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Gingerbread101
It might be worthwhile to look up the individual texts in the anthology on sparknotes/litcharts etc :smile:

I will give that a go, thank you! :smile:
Is it the Paris or Poetry anthology? I can give you some pointers:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by thevamps99xo
Is it the Paris or Poetry anthology? I can give you some pointers:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think its either! It's the OCR A Level English Language & Literature 'Anthology of texts', it has a combination of speeches, diary entries, adverts etc. :smile:
Reply 5
Sorry to revive an old thread but did you find anything?
I’m about to finish my first year of the A-level and am looking for resources to help me out.
Reply 6
Hi did you find out any good notes?

Cause I'm.in your position now o.O
Reply 7
I need help in understanding the tones for each one

Quick Reply

Latest