The Student Room Group

Why are some people so ****ing hostile for NO REASON?

This is a story of two girls: witch one and witch two. Witch meaning another word that rhymes with it. I kid, I kid. Or do I?

I am a first year at university and I've met a number of new people, most of whom have been incredibly nice and friendly - their kindness has truly been appreciated. I've also met a couple of not-so-nice people. So this may sound pretty standard. There are nice people and unkind people wherever you go.

The problem is that two girls have frustrated me. I haven't encountered either of them too often but the first impression they each gave me was honestly enough to go by. Sadly I have to coexist with them.

The first girl can be described using one word: rude. She is super loud and sometimes is plain rude. A few boys literally told her that she is rude, and she disagreed, but I feel like truly rude people DO know if they are rude or not. She's just annoying and having to work with her was crap. However, me being the kind of person who lets people walk the **** over me, I tolerated her and just ignored the rudeness.

With the second girl my experience was fairly brief. She is the polar opposite of the other girl in terms of being outspoken, yet she comes off as unfriendly. It seemed as if she had a know-it-all attitude, thinking she had some sort of authority over others. She also barely had the ability form a smile, contrary to the first girl who laughs her head off. She actually got pissed off at me and another person (because we did a part of our own work wrong - yes, our OWN work) - I knew this because I (just about) heard her *****ing about us to another girl... ha.

I was annoyed after meeting the first girl. Her presence annoyed me. The time when she made an unnecessary (and very loud) comment concerning me to her friend was irritating. After discovering the second girl though, the first one no longer seemed so bad to me. She's a blatant witch, so that means everyone knows what she's like. The second one is a very subtle witch, so from afar she may seem decent.

I'm not entirely certain why these two annoyed me so much. I am a nice person. I have dealt with plenty of rude girls at school. They have bothered me but not TOO much. I just got over it. But I think the difference is that while the girls from school were *****y, they were also able to feign friendship. I didn't care much back then, I don't really know.

Rant over. :smile:
People are people :dontknow:
Complex creatures

Quick Reply

Latest