OMG hes actually doing I love this guy

Watch
Luke7456
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Trump said he would like to continue his rallies after he won the presidency, of course I thought he was just speaking in jest like yeah he enjoyed those things and wished he could continue them but that stage is over.

Well Nope he is continuing his rallies.

What a legend got to love this guy. I mean he speaks a lot of sense and is a breath of fresh air in politics but he also has a wacky personality that makes him super entertaining. He is just awesome, I guess he is a winner.
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you alright, OP?
Luke7456
Rep:
?
I just like the fact that Trump is continuing with the rallies even though he already won,
Saoirse:3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah it's awesome. Who needs to concentrate on uniting the country when you can just rile up your own supporters some more?!
anarchism101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So what exactly does he aim to achieve by doing so? What purpose will these rallies serve?

Just confirms my suspicions that he doesn't entirely know what he's doing.
999tigger
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Luke7456)
I just like the fact that Trump is continuing with the rallies even though he already won,
What's the big deal? Its just a victory campaign ? He likes the adoration.
Willy Pete
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by anarchism101)
So what exactly does he aim to achieve by doing so? What purpose will these rallies serve?

He knows what he's doing, that's why he won.
sunshine774
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Willy Pete)
Tbh he understands people very well but is quite manipulative - which is why he won.
Hamoody
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
What's the big deal? Its just a victory campaign ? He likes the adoration.
And he likes grabbing his women :lol:
Luke7456
Rep:
?
(Original post by Willy Pete)
Yep Agree completely the guy is a Genius.

(Original post by sunshine774)
Tbh he understands people very well but is quite manipulative - which is why he won.
Yes as previously said the guy is a Genius but he is also a good guy he is a benevolent dragon the perfect president.

(Original post by Hamoody)
And he likes grabbing his women :lol:
as stated previously Tiffany Trump can grab me by the balls I have no problem with that.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Trump said he would like to continue his rallies after he won the presidency, of course I thought he was just speaking in jest like yeah he enjoyed those things and wished he could continue them but that stage is over.

What a legend got to love this guy. I mean he speaks a lot of sense and is a breath of fresh air in politics but he also has a wacky personality that makes him super entertaining. He is just awesome, I guess he is a winner.
i am trying to think of that other guy who was regarded as a joke by the mainstream of society and enjoyed massive rallies... ?
Luke7456
Rep:
?
(Original post by the bear)
i am trying to think of that other guy who was regarded as a joke by the mainstream of society and enjoyed massive rallies... ?
Yes he also Wipes his ass with toilet paper and drinks water just like Hitler did.

Geez stop with the nonsense.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes he also Wipes his ass with toilet paper
i thought he had someone to do that for him ?
Luke7456
Rep:
?
There was talk of crooked Hillary accepting this position in order to get leniency and avoid Jail time but nothing has been confirmed on that yet.
Applepiex3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
With paper money
ThatOldGuy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Winston Churchill? His public drunkenness and love of populism is well known.

'Cause I don't think Trump is as good as Churchill. Was it Churchill? I'm pretty sure you're talking about Churchill.

I'm gonna go with Churchill is what you're implying.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ThatOldGuy)
Winston Churchill? His public drunkenness and love of populism is well known.

'Cause I don't think Trump is as good as Churchill. Was it Churchill? I'm pretty sure you're talking about Churchill.

I'm gonna go with Churchill is what you're implying.
I mean Churchill was also kind of an awful person - at least Trump doesn't advocate exterminating native tribes with poison gas.
Steve82
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Couldn't agree more! Well said sir!
Dez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I guess he's going for the full-on cult of personality now. This is going to be a fun four years, isn't it?
Nunchuck-master-2334
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by anarchism101)

Anyone who forces a neighbooring country to build a wall to seperate each other, plans to start a nuclear war with Syria and spouts those ****ing racist remarks is never going to last long.
I repeat, NEVER!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (27)
37.5%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (6)
8.33%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
5.56%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (22)
30.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (8)
11.11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
6.94%

Watched Threads