sofia_xo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is it a good idea to do a graphic design apprenticeship after doing film studies, design technology and art and design a levels, and not having any experience with mac's or graphic design in general????
or would university be a better option after a levels.
Tubbz
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What level is the apprenticeship at?

If you can find a degree apprenticeship in the subject you want, you're onto a winner there.
🧡Hajera
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve been trying to look if there are graphic design degree apprenticeships but I can’t find any at the moment...can you tell me if u do?
beth0818
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes I've been looking for degree apprenticeships in graphic design too but have found none, it makes me quite sad. They are all in accounting, engineering and business ):
dpsng
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by beth0818)
Yes I've been looking for degree apprenticeships in graphic design too but have found none, it makes me quite sad. They are all in accounting, engineering and business ):
IBM do a design degree apprenticeship
beth0818
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dpsng)
IBM do a design degree apprenticeship
That is for a placement year alongside university sadly, so you'd still need to do 3 full years at uni
🧡Hajera
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by beth0818)
I found one on Indeed in the advertising team for Amazon. I’m still 16 but wanted to research my options for the future if I do the a levels I want. Look it up I’m not 100% sure if it’s still there tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (63)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (120)
23.35%
Live streaming events (46)
8.95%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (50)
9.73%
A uni comparison tool (120)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.37%