I study Geography at NTU - Ask me anything!

Watch this thread
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys,

Thinking of studying Geography at uni? Considered Nottingham Trent University (NTU) as one of your options?

You can have all of your questions answered by current NTU students studying Geography, right here on The Student Room!

Leave any questions and queries below and one of our Student Ambassadors will get back to you!

To find out more about the Geography course at NTU, click the link!

Tim - NTU TSR Rep
Snufkin
Badges: 21
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
What was your favourite module and why?
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Snufkin)
What was your favourite module and why?
Hi Snufkin,

Thanks for your question.

My favourite module of the course so far has been Skills for Geographers (with Ben Clutterbuck). There was a lot of field work on campus which meant that there was a large amount of practical work – was a nice break to the usual lectures.

The model was assessed by a scientific report which we worked on in lecture time so you knew you were doing it right. The lab work that we did meant that we were allowed to use all the equipment and the results / work done directly related to assessment.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions
- May, BSc (Hons) Geography (Physical), Year 2
Howdidyoulove
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi I'm looking at Nottingham Trent in clearing and I love it but I'm put off by the fact that the Brakenhurst campus is so far from the city, how do people go for nights out etc I feel like I would feel isolated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (14)
31.11%
Take a gap year (10)
22.22%
Resit my exams (8)
17.78%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (6)
13.33%
I don't know yet (4)
8.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads