BR_JA
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Everyone

Would anyone be interested in a tuition swap with me or forming a small study group in London?

Study Group: Please write where you're based and whether you feel you're stronger in Part I, II, or III, so that we can make a timetable and everyone can have a chance to teach as well as learn. (I think this would be good for our interview skills too).

OR

Tuition Swap: I am looking for someone to help me with section III in return for help with sections I and II.

I hope to be a strong tutor/study partner and hope this will be an empowering experience for all of us. I'm also a Qualified Teacher.
JMandy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

I would be very interested in this too!
Don't have a lot of spare time on my hands and don't really know what I could give to the mix, but would like the opportunity for a different type of studying. I think section 3 would be my strongest coming from a medical/science background. But that doesn't actually mean I'm actually going to be good at it!
I'm based in Essex and mainly worried about section 2!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.6%
No (622)
65.4%

Watched Threads