Can you poo a willy out?

Watch
Davalla
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
When two people are doing a bit of anal sex (they can be a homosexual or heterosexual couple; we're all friends here), and the penis is inside the bottom, if the person on the 'receiving' end squeezes, can it push the penis out? Would the bum muscles be strong enough to compete against the invading sausage?

Let's also imagine in a seperate scenario that the person on the 'recieving' end is ready to evacuate their bowels during anal sex. If the 'reciever' squeezes while the penis is inside them, would the faeces assist in pushing the penis out in a more powerful manner?

I seem to be asking questions that don't appear to have been asked before.
I searched and found things like "Will I poo on his penis during anal sex" and "My boyfriend is pooping out of his penis" but that's not what I want.

Spoiler:
Show

I'm also going to copy and paste this bit from my other thread coz basically I'm hoping that it acts as sort of signature in which time is saved in me not having to go to AtCT whenever something 'different' gets removed:

Because my body-related threads have a habit of wandering into the Recycling Bin, I'll note here that I am hoping for a genuine, perhaps scientific, response. Also, last month's period threads taught us that it was important that we are able to discuss our human bodies in a comfortable manner.

So if someone removes this, and then passes me by on the streets,
don't be shocked when I'll be knocking a stare back.
If that same someone finds themself entrapped in a room with me,
don't be shocked when I'll be knocking a chair back.
If that same someone makes me feel unloved,
don't be shocked when I'll be knocking an Éclair back.
But If that same someone treats the thread with respect,
don't be shocked when we'll be doing sexy-time, bareback.

Davalla
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Nobody knows the answers to my questions.

Someone do a dissertation on this for me.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
no don't worry speaking from experience
b42
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nobody knows
SonoLuma
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I read your description, but im just going to repeat the title over and over in my head because its hilarious
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (20)
17.39%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (35)
30.43%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.43%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.3%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.35%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
24.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.74%

Watched Threads