The Student Room Group

Would you consider the UK 'FULL' ???

Scroll to see replies

I'd be more inclined to say it's full but there must be areas of the UK way more densely populated than others (London v Norfolk for example). So it may just be an uneven spread of the population?
I do think people forget we're only a small island though, and our population will inevitable continue to increase so a lot needs to be done on housing, accommodating people elsewhere in the UK instead etc.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MarkAustinPowers
I agree these muslims were born and raised in the UK and share the same values as the rest of the UK population. I am muslim btw and i believe their is a threat of IS terrorists posing as 'refugees' if they're let into Britain. These refugees/migrants have already escaped war and found safety as soon as they reached european shores so the UK has no obligation to take them in under a humanitarian pretext.

maybe they like to come here because they know they can get free benefits and housing and child and health care and schooling? just a thought!
30% of western Muslims believe it justified to use violence against those who insult Islam.
51% of western Muslims want to be allowed to be governed by the barbaric Sharia Law.
33% of western Muslims say they want Sharia law to take precedence over their own country's law if they clash.
50% of British Muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal.
39% of British Muslims believe that wives should always obey their husbands.
- Centre for Security Policy, ICM.

Full or not, are these refugees and immigrants (largely Muslims) integrating? Doesn't seem like it folks. Not sure why they deserve to be here while so many, often up to half, refuse to integrate with our values

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending