Zoe_1994
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everybody Has anyone been accepted into Stirling uni already? I received an unconditional offer 2 days ago

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Stirling...=page_internal

That is a link to the Stirling freshers page for 2017 on FB

Good luck for all your uni responses
SebC9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Congrats on the offer, Haven't received mine yet but hoping for an unconditional too, do you mind me asking what grades you got to get your unconditional?
Zoe_1994
Rep:
?
(Original post by SebC9)
Congrats on the offer, Haven't received mine yet but hoping for an unconditional too, do you mind me asking what grades you got to get your unconditional?
Thank you! i had an HNC, 2 Bs and an A at higher so i think the HNC is why im able to get an unconditional and i spent ages on my personal statement so i hope they actually looked at it! good luck for ur offer is stirling where you want to go?
SebC9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Stirling or Edinburgh , Spent ages on my personal statement too so hoping they end up reading it and giving me an offer too! hahahah
Zoe_1994
Rep:
?
(Original post by SebC9)
Stirling or Edinburgh , Spent ages on my personal statement too so hoping they end up reading it and giving me an offer too! hahahah
Edinburgh has barely any support for students compared to stirling so im defintiely going for stirling, well hopefuly u hear back soon!
Matthewbonnar99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you applying for P.E by any chance?
silviamartha
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I applied for English studies, the acknowledgement email is all that I have received so far, since I applied at the end of December.
Stirling is my top choice and I'm extremely anxious about whether I'll be accepted or not
MathsAndCoffee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Name:  IMG_1925.PNG
Views: 284
Size:  226.2 KB
(Original post by silviamartha)
I applied for English studies, the acknowledgement email is all that I have received so far, since I applied at the end of December.
Stirling is my top choice and I'm extremely anxious about whether I'll be accepted or not
I recieved an unconditional this morning for Maths and its Applications. The university has until the 15th of March to give you a response, so you'll just have to be patient.
Zoe_1994
Rep:
?
(Original post by MathsAndCoffee)
Name:  IMG_1925.PNG
Views: 284
Size:  226.2 KB

I recieved an unconditional this morning for Maths and its Applications. The university has until the 15th of March to give you a response, so you'll just have to be patient.
Well done!! Hopefully everyone will be hearing back soon 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zoe_1994
Rep:
?
(Original post by silviamartha)
You could hear anytime so try not to worry too much, hopefully you won't have to wait much longer! Good luck 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.52%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
22.62%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.86%

Watched Threads