The Student Room Group

Boys 🤔

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amyrachell
It's not like he's a complete stranger like i have met some of his friends before and i know them, and he knows some of my friends, but we just have never met face to face

So like a mutual friend in Facebook then something like that
Reply 21
Original post by TheProphetsPath
So like a mutual friend in Facebook then something like that

Well i know for certain i'm not being catfished or anything like that😂, but my best friend knows him and i know some of his mates. So yeah he just added me on everything and it took off from there
Yeah of course, we snapchat everyday, and i know i've asked him before and he says he really likes me but just words ain't it

Then if you knwo what he looks like and he still doesnt give you any reasonable answer (busy ) isn' really an excuse. then you can either:

1. Ask him and if he says no, then drop him.
2. Accept it as it is and carry on.

The reason thats coming across to me is that he doesnt mind talking but he isnt interested in doing anything.

You can drop him swiftly or nicely.
Reply 23
Original post by 999tigger
Then if you knwo what he looks like and he still doesnt give you any reasonable answer (busy ) isn' really an excuse. then you can either:

1. Ask him and if he says no, then drop him.
2. Accept it as it is and carry on.

The reason thats coming across to me is that he doesnt mind talking but he isnt interested in doing anything.

You can drop him swiftly or nicely.

Yeah i've asked me every time i did he said he was busy, like yeah i think i'm gunna just ignore him and stuff and try and take my mind off it, i've just ignored his text now.
Yeah i've asked me every time i did he said he was busy, like yeah i think i'm gunna just ignore him and stuff and try and take my mind off it, i've just ignored his text now.

As you know him or at least of him irl (not catfished), then busy just sounds like an excuse (even more so if you are at school), so yes just drop him and tell him if he asks why.
Reply 25
Original post by 999tigger
As you know him or at least of him irl (not catfished), then busy just sounds like an excuse (even more so if you are at school), so yes just drop him and tell him if he asks why.

he's just snap chatted me saying morning beautiful
he's just snap chatted me saying morning beautiful

If you want answers, then you can force the issue.

You can just say its all well and good chatting to you, but you would have liked to meet him in person. he doesnt seem interested as he says he's busy all the time and youve gotten a bit bored with this, so you will be chatting a lot less from now on as its not as much fun anymore? Soemthing like that?

the important thing is to have a clean ending so you have saud what you needed to and that kest you move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending