The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

RGU Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by demi1898
I've got a conditional for NUTRITION & DIETETICS, anyone else??

HI yeah i also am applying for Dietetics and Nutrition at RGU and recieved a conditional offer. Didnt have an interview tho? But i put it as my insurance as im travelling from london
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Original post by Ruby.d
HI yeah i also am applying for Dietetics and Nutrition at RGU and recieved a conditional offer. Didnt have an interview tho? But i put it as my insurance as im travelling from london

Oh nice to meet you. No that's right , I've not got an interview and it is not mentioned as a condition so I suppose that's all. If you don't mind me asking, what's your first choice?
Reply 42
Original post by artemed18
Oh nice to meet you. No that's right , I've not got an interview and it is not mentioned as a condition so I suppose that's all. If you don't mind me asking, what's your first choice?

Yeah nice to meet you too. Its London Met. Where else have you applied to? And is it far for you to travel to RGU?
Original post by Ruby.d
Yeah nice to meet you too. Its London Met. Where else have you applied to? And is it far for you to travel to RGU?

I've applied to university of Glasgow as well even if it doesn't offer exactly the same course so I'm not sure what to choose yet(and I'm still waiting to hear from them). I'm actually from Italy but in Glasgow since September so I think I would me moving in Aberdeen if I accept the place. Are you still waiting to hear from London Met or just waiting your exams?
Original post by SarahW25
Hey guys, got unconditional for fashion management MSc ! Delighted. Where are ye looking at for accommodation ? I suppose it's early days yet:h:

Hey! I have applied for Fashion management MSc as well, will you be starting the program in September 2017 ?
Original post by NeuroJanine
I'll be commuting from home

Hey! will you be joining RGU for Fashion Management MSc form September 2017?
Hi. What does It mean when they send you an email requesting for your passport. Is that a positive sign?
Reply 47
Hello! Applied for fine arts, fingers crossed!
Just be clam, positive and sell yourself your experience or uniqueness and engage in conversation with your fellow future students and be the lectures etc that you will see on the day as often as you can.
X good luck X

Original post by Fermion.
Got an interview for Radiography on the 1st March. Excited and nervous. Has anyone else applied for this course and gotten an interview? Im not sure what to expect :/
Original post by fatima siddiqi
Hey! will you be joining RGU for Fashion Management MSc form September 2017?

MSc in IAS, so will be in the Sir Ian Wood building.
Reply 50
Original post by artemed18
I've applied to university of Glasgow as well even if it doesn't offer exactly the same course so I'm not sure what to choose yet(and I'm still waiting to hear from them). I'm actually from Italy but in Glasgow since September so I think I would me moving in Aberdeen if I accept the place. Are you still waiting to hear from London Met or just waiting your exams?

I've recieved all my offers just waiting on exams now, and italy is a beautiful country, would love to study abroad
MSc in IAS, so will be in the Sir Ian Wood building.

I wonder what building i will be in considering I'm going to be studying fashion management MSc.Anyone else on the same course for September 2017?
Reply 52
got an unconditional for pharmacy! will be moving from glasgow to RGU.
Anyone here looked into rgu student accomodation??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder what building i will be in considering I'm going to be studying fashion management MSc.Anyone else on the same course for September 2017?

Hi Fatima

Likely to be in the Business School. HUGE building
Hi Fatima

Likely to be in the Business School. HUGE building

Thank you for the feed back, I'm still thinking about where exactly to stay. what do you have in mind?
Thank you for the feed back, I'm still thinking about where exactly to stay. what do you have in mind?

Best website I can show you, although Crathe Student village and the Garthdee tower are right on the bus routing

http://www.rgu.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/locations
have an interview for Adult Nursing 14th of March anyone else? :h:
Reply 57
Original post by Fermion.
Got an interview for Radiography on the 1st March. Excited and nervous. Has anyone else applied for this course and gotten an interview? Im not sure what to expect :/

i had my interview at the start of December and my friends and I heard back within about a week with unconditional offers. They normally let you know quite quick after your interview if you've been successful or not...if you don't hear its not a bad thing they have just put you on hold until they complete all interviews. Hope the interview went well
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lilo18x
i had my interview at the start of December and my friends and I heard back within about a week with unconditional offers. They normally let you know quite quick after your interview if you've been successful or not...if you don't hear its not a bad thing they have just put you on hold until they complete all interviews. Hope the interview went well

Thank you, it went okay, I still havent heard so i'm just getting a bit anxious :frown:
Reply 59
Anyone applying to study Accounting and Finance in sept 2017? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest