Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am interested in going to surrey to study psychology but my dad says that as surrey is near london you will pay london prices. Is this true?

ReputationRep:
    Not quite london prices but its certainly not one of the cheapest areas to study, accomodation prices are okay tho, I'm only paying £76.50 for a standard single room at surrey whereas my friend at the royal college of music in london is paying £98.

ReputationRep:
    A good comparison would be a pint of beer if anyone knows? In London I pay anything from £2.20 to £3 in a pub for a pint of fosters (much more in clubs)

ReputationRep:
    I live in central London and Surrey/Guildford is cheaper, although in comparison to the whole of the U.K it may not be, as the south east area is generally known to be the most expensive.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.