MalakBenani
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone, I hope you have had a wonderful week!

This week for me has been BUSY BUSY BUSY. I applied for the position of NUS delegate at my university. So, I am getting ready for a week of campaigning and getting ready for Middlesex University students to hopefully vote for me for the position.

I did a photoshoot for the University magazine which is to be released very soon! It was my first experience with a professional photographer and to say the experience was amazing would be an understatement. I got to learn new things about being photographed and the kinds mechanics that happen behind the scenes at a photoshoot. It was honestly a wonderful experience and I want to thank the University for giving the opportunity to be on board. I can't wait to see the pictures!

I am Student Voice Leader for my year, Journalism & Media 3rd year, and I attended a Board of Studies meeting and I am happy to inform you all soon of the exciting changes and course contend improvements that will be happening very very soon.

I received news of my upcoming deadlines which is not at all surprising since it is in fact, December (ALREADY RIGHT?). For one of my modules called Media Events and News Cultures, I have to produce, in essay based format, an analysis of an event that has been transformed into a media spectacle. The task seems very straightforward and I have just finished revising Galtung & Ruge's News Values analysis. Time to get on it!

Middlesex University also have christmas trees everywhere! Time to get into the christmas spirit!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (46)
37.7%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
9.84%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.1%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
23.77%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (20)
16.39%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise