Turn on thread page Beta

erm .....yeah....so.... watch

ReputationRep:
    like...cos everyone in my house is tooo ****ing lazy...erm....they never got up for the post man who had my results....and yeah he hasnt come back to give them....so like yeah....where are they?

ps. hiyaaaaaaaaa how is everyone?!
    im really ill at the moment you all have to cheer me up

pps. erm...yeah when am i gona be a mod?....

ReputationRep:
    Ermm...er...like...err...why didn't the postman...err just sort of post the results I mean that's his job right?

Unless the results came by recorded delivery and he needed a signature, in which case he should have posted this little red card through your door telling you to come and pick your mail up from the local depo ;yes;

I don't think we've met before but hello I'm Leavis :wavey: Sorry to hear your feeling under the weather ;no; it it makes you feel better you can be a mod from now

ReputationRep:
    Silly question but could he not put it through the letterbox?

ReputationRep:
    the red card didnt say it went to the depo

ReputationRep:
    That means they've been sent recorded delivery then or it was too big to be put through the letter box, you'll have to collect them from the depot or arrange for it to be re-delivered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_lucie)
    the red card didnt say it went to the depo
    Oh What did it say?

ReputationRep:
    nothing was ticked on the card...so i thought oh they are gona come tomorrow....but they never did....it was recorded deilvery so they have to come back right

ReputationRep:
    nothing was ticked on the card...so i thought oh they are gona come tomorrow....but they never did....it was recorded deilvery so they have to come back right
    They dont bring them back automatically, you have to go to the depot and pick it up (take the card) or phone them up to ask for it to be redelivered

ReputationRep:
    I think that means you have a lazy bugger for a postman who tried to do his best to ensure he has to do as little work as possible. My postman does that all the time He knocks oh so very quietly in the hope that no one hears and after one knock he posts the card and runs back into his car :p:

I'm pretty sure your mail will be at your local depo ;yes; Though that's probably closed now :sadnod: Try and give them a call and ask them if they have anything for you.

It really is a bit unfair you not knowing you results yet but if it's any compensation result finding is the most anti-climatic experience ever

ReputationRep:
    but when we missed my mums credit card they came back the next day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leavis2)
    I think that means you have a lazy bugger for a postman who tried to do his best to ensure he has to do as little work as possible. My postman does that all the time He knocks oh so very quietly in the hope that no one hears and after one knock he posts the card and runs back into his car :p:

I'm pretty sure your mail will be at your local depo ;yes; Though that's probably closed now :sadnod: Try and give them a call and ask them if they have anything for you.

It really is a bit unfair you not knowing you results yet but if it's any compensation result finding is the most anti-climatic experience ever
    dont worry i know i failed:tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    dont worry i know i failed:tsr2:
    Everyone thinks they failed their exams (well apart from that boffin that came on the BBC and was perfectly sure he would get 7As for A Level- and he did :smartass:). I'm sure you did fine and if you didn't then let's be honest they're only GCSEs: 1) There are more important things in life than exams 2) There are more important exams in life than GCSEs ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Everyone thinks they failed their exams (well apart from that boffin that came on the BBC and was perfectly sure he would get 7As for A Level- and he did :smartass:). I'm sure you did fine and if you didn't then let's be honest they're only GCSEs: 1) There are more important things in life than exams 2) There are more important exams in life than GCSEs ;yes;
    ....im 18....

well i failed my GCSE's lol only got 1 C
    i did a ****ty BTEC at college....gota pass all units to get the diploma..which i didnt do

ReputationRep:
    ....im 18....

well i failed my GCSE's lol only got 1 C
    i did a ****ty BTEC at college....gota pass all units to get the diploma..which i didnt do
    Will you be retaking a year then? And i get the impression you're not mightily bothered about exams :p:

ReputationRep:
    Will you be retaking a year then? And i get the impression you're not mightily bothered about exams :p:
    nah, it was only travel and tourism the most boring course EVER i should of just done crappy beauty therapy....

i need a job now

ReputationRep:
    nah, it was only travel and tourism the most boring course EVER i should of just done crappy beauty therapy....

i need a job now
    Do you have to go into employment? Could you not give college another go?

ReputationRep:
    Do you have to go into employment? Could you not give college another go?
    i have to pay for college now im 18....so forget that!

ReputationRep:
    i have to pay for college now im 18....so forget that!
    Who told you that? As far as i'm aware that's a load of rubbish. I know a lot of people at sixthform/college that are over 18 and they're not paying at all- in fact i'm pretty suer they still receive EMA.

ReputationRep:
    Who told you that? As far as i'm aware that's a load of rubbish. I know a lot of people at sixthform/college that are over 18 and they're not paying at all- in fact i'm pretty suer they still receive EMA.
    oooooo ok !!!

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought by now pink_lucie would have fixed the errant [/center] tag in her sig. It's certainly been there long enough to notice. That's just me though :rolleyes:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.