Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by saraxh
Title

What's an "fboy"?
Reply 2
Original post by Eriasu
What's an "fboy"?

Okay I know now what an "fboy" is but I don't know how you can't get any feelings for them apart from the fact that they're ****boys.

You link is not working genius
Reply 4
Cut them off, find someone else.

I think we're gonna need more context here.
Stop seeing him, because, ****boys gon' be ****boys, and no, they won't 'change'.

I now how had it is though. :frown:
Original post by Eriasu
What's an "fboy"?

For some reason the link doesn't work so I'll just post what it says.

Spoiler

Maybe don't be so gullible...? (not meant to sound harsh at all, but if these guys are as obvious as you make them out to be, a strong, smart woman should just let him go)
Original post by UWS
Cut them off, find someone else.

I think we're gonna need more context here.

What if the person hangs around you're friends, it's impossible?
Know that everything they say is bull**** and don't give the benefit of doubt
LOL you don't, you learn to live with feeling like a failure. You take it out on yourself.
Reply 11
Original post by saraxh
What if the person hangs around you're friends, it's impossible?

As I said, i can't help if you don't give any context. Do you like him? Does he like you? How is he an "fboy"?
Thanks for making this topic though, there's not much attention given to unrequited love from the female perspective.
Well look who is available on TSR :cool:
You can't you just have to fall and burn, and it's not like you'll learn your lesson after that :colone:

I know, ridic.
"Think with ya mind instead of ya vag"- TTT
Original post by UWS
As I said, i can't help if you don't give any context. Do you like him? Does he like you? How is he an "fboy"?

I know they like me but I never said I liked them.
He hangs around(if you know what I mean) with loads of girls.
Ya'know, I have never met a "fboy" who doesn't make their intentions clear. I think the issue is that girls simply fail to recognize or maybe even choose to ignore the signs. All I can really say is that you know that person is not good for you, so isn't that reason enough to back away? Exercise willpower, learn from the experience and invest your time into yourself rather than some idiot.

Also, for the record, I hate the use of the word "fboy"; if I were to use the word slut it would cause an uproar, however somehow the male equivalent is accepted.
Now I see why I've been told I have "fboy tendencies" :lol:

OP, you have to try and not fall for their ******** in the first place. And don't let a guy make you chase him so much that everything becomes one sided. Fboys just love knowing a girl is attached to him and he can just message her at night when he's bored. I guess it's just a case of identifying if he's a fboy from the start before he makes you fall for him

Also most girls that fall for fboys just can't see past their looks/are very superficial. Take a step back and actually look at his attitude. People just see a good looking person and end up getting themselves screwed over. (Basically don't be too superficial, personality does matter to a extent)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by saraxh
I know they like me but I never said I liked them.
He hangs around(if you know what I mean) with loads of girls.

If you don't like him then there shouldn't any need to be worried about catching feelings. In the back of your mind he's an fboy and you wouldn't date him, that should be enough to put you off. You shouldn't need to be too obvious, just be normal.

Quick Reply

Latest