The Student Room Group

Feeling burnt out

Hey guys,

I'm feeling really burnt out and I can't seem to focus at all whilst studying. It's been happening for a little while now.

I've been really going at it, teaching myself Maths and Physics everyday, and can't seem to keep focus for more than a few minutes at time.

Whenever feel mentally exhausted, from your experiences or others, what do you do to "jumpstart" your focus in studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nemanuel96
Hey guys,

I'm feeling really burnt out and I can't seem to focus at all whilst studying. It's been happening for a little while now.

I've been really going at it, teaching myself Maths and Physics everyday, and can't seem to keep focus for more than a few minutes at time.

Whenever feel mentally exhausted, from your experiences or others, what do you do to "jumpstart" your focus in studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do something that isn't studying!
Reply 2
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Do something that isn't studying!

I try to but even after a few hours I just cba to study.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I try to but even after a few hours I just cba to study.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean? Take a few days off, spend time with friends. Play some sports. Watch some sports. Learn about something else you're passionate about. :smile:
Coke.
Reply 5
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
What do you mean? Take a few days off, spend time with friends. Play some sports. Watch some sports. Learn about something else you're passionate about. :smile:

Yeah, you're right. I've been putting a lot of things off to try and finish the AS stuff by December.

I guess work has been draining me too but I'll start cycling and get back to the usual tomorrow! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Mnemosyne.
Coke.

How many lines m9?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many lines m9?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The more the merrier. Get in that Christmas spirit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending