The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't exactly call mine bullying, but I seem to get picked on by the public everytime I go out. I was recently in WHSmiths minding my own business when two girls thought it would be fun to be nasty - they were saying 'we don't like girls with moustaches', 'she's well ugly' and making noises behind me. On other occassions I've been barked at from a passing car, called an ugly c (swear word) and got people just laughing at me. I know it's not as bad as bullying in schools and such but it gets me down. What the hell am I doing to deserve such unprovoked attacks all the time?
Reply 2
female_engineer
I wouldn't exactly call mine bullying, but I seem to get picked on by the public everytime I go out. I was recently in WHSmiths minding my own business when two girls thought it would be fun to be nasty - they were saying 'we don't like girls with moustaches', 'she's well ugly' and making noises behind me. On other occassions I've been barked at from a passing car, called an ugly c (swear word) and got people just laughing at me. I know it's not as bad as bullying in schools and such but it gets me down. What the hell am I doing to deserve such unprovoked attacks all the time?

oh my god, sorry to hear that. i dont think its and less bad than the kinda bullying you get in school. about how old were the people doing shouting the abuse at you?
Well most I must say are younger, about 15-17, which makes it even worse. It's always been the case..I was bullied by a girl in the year below me in junior school. Some are older, or my own age. So really any age!
Reply 4
female_engineer
Well most I must say are younger, about 15-17, which makes it even worse. It's always been the case..I was bullied by a girl in the year below me in junior school. Some are older, or my own age. So really any age!

how old are you?

do you think it oculd just the area where you live? people are more like that.
I'm 18 nearly 19. It may just be the area I live in but I don't know. I will soon find out when I go to University.
Reply 6
female_engineer
I'm 18 nearly 19. It may just be the area I live in but I don't know. I will soon find out when I go to University.

yeah i think it is just the area you live. i'm pretty sure this kinda thing will stop once you get to uni.
Reply 7
Well she does live in essex... nuff said.
Reply 8
female_engineer

Does anyone else find this F***** hilarious?

LOL
Reply 9
imasillynarb

LOL

Yep I found it really difficult to not to answer the question in the last line, but Im far too nice to say something rude :wink:
Bullying is horrible - I had quite a lot of it in school. I still want to know why society assumes young people can just "deal with it"

MB
Reply 11
When I went to secondary School in yr 7-9 I had people 'trying' to bully me by name calling constantly, and other childish things. I have a high temperment, but its like someone constantly poking you no stop for hours, when they have been told to stop.

When I finally loss my paitence I punched a guy in the face, which no one expected due to my non-violence record, and after that no one said anything, knowing I will not react until it has gone too far. At the end of the day most bullies turn out to be retarded, and leave scholl with no grades after 16 years in education, upsets me that they will be a drain on the country. :rolleyes:
Whe I was 14 I bumped into (not literally) a girl who used to go to my school with 2 rough looking friends. For some reason they decided to beat me up. Stupid really, as I knew her name and where her dad lived. I called the police and it eventually went to court. She got sentenced to 24 hours in a detention centre. Unfortunately when I started college at 16 she was on my course!! We put everything behind us and became friends after that.
imasillynarb

LOL

Why is it so funny?
Reply 14
female_engineer
Why is it so funny?

dont worry bout him.
Reply 15
female_engineer
Why is it so funny?

Sorry, i found it quite funny as well, just cos im a bastard, i just found the image of someone walking down the street getting abuse from random passers-by quite funny - but me laughing all the way over here in internet land shouldnt bother you, and im sure you're making a bigger deal out of it than it realy is :smile:
No..i'm not..
Reply 17
I find the story quite unlikely unless the people know you or of you, what did you do?... i mean come on...
It's up to you what you believe but I know it is true and did happen.
Reply 19
I guess you are paranoid... do you have a picture to show us?

Latest

Trending

Trending